PDA

View Full Version : Partner for Ride

howard2013
September 22nd 04, 04:52 AM
I'm planning a bike trip that will follow the RAAM route across the
U.S. from San Diego to Atlantic City beginning sometime in July 2005.
Am looking for a ride partner to do trip. Will ride about 100 to 125
miles each day. Any interest?????

atticus finch
September 22nd 04, 06:26 PM
I would love to do that. Unfortunately I live in Europe, so I guess you
have to look further.

howard2013 wrote:

> I'm planning a bike trip that will follow the RAAM route across the
> U.S. from San Diego to Atlantic City beginning sometime in July 2005.
> Am looking for a ride partner to do trip. Will ride about 100 to 125
> miles each day. Any interest?????

howard2013
September 23rd 04, 03:00 AM
atticus finch > wrote in message >...
> I would love to do that. Unfortunately I live in Europe, so I guess you
> have to look further.
>
> howard2013 wrote:
>
> > I'm planning a bike trip that will follow the RAAM route across the
> > U.S. from San Diego to Atlantic City beginning sometime in July 2005.
> > Am looking for a ride partner to do trip. Will ride about 100 to 125
> > miles each day. Any interest?????

Well Atticus it's too bad you can't do it. America is a beautiful
country to ride thru and Europe is as well. Hope I can find someone
to do this with. It's too long of a ride to do alone with stretches
of desert and mountains to cross. Good luck and ride well.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home