PDA

View Full Version : Re: Tour of the Alps 2004

gianni
October 19th 04, 03:26 PM
> Tour of the Alps 2004

Thank you for your report, another amazing tour of the Alps with
little mercy for your legs! Very funny to read that you find the
detour cyclists should follow to get to Chamonix as a serious
uphill...after 54000m!? I posted it straight on cyclingtheworld.org!
Let me know if you ever post this on a different URL, thanks.

How light do you travel on your rides?

Gianni

Tim McNamara
October 19th 04, 07:09 PM
(gianni) writes:

>> Tour of the Alps 2004
>
> Thank you for your report, another amazing tour of the Alps with
> little mercy for your legs! Very funny to read that you find the
> detour cyclists should follow to get to Chamonix as a serious
> uphill...after 54000m!? I posted it straight on cyclingtheworld.org!
> Let me know if you ever post this on a different URL, thanks.

Umm, there's already a canonical archive of Jobst's Alps reports at
the Trento Bike Pages: http://www-math.science.unitn.it/Bike

> How light do you travel on your rides?

See http://www-math.science.unitn.it/Bike/General/Packing_List.html

Tim McNamara
October 19th 04, 07:09 PM

(gianni) writes:

>> Tour of the Alps 2004
>
> Thank you for your report, another amazing tour of the Alps with
> little mercy for your legs! Very funny to read that you find the
> detour cyclists should follow to get to Chamonix as a serious
> uphill...after 54000m!? I posted it straight on cyclingtheworld.org!
> Let me know if you ever post this on a different URL, thanks.

Umm, there's already a canonical archive of Jobst's Alps reports at
the Trento Bike Pages: http://www-math.science.unitn.it/Bike

> How light do you travel on your rides?

See http://www-math.science.unitn.it/Bike/General/Packing_List.html

October 19th 04, 07:41 PM
Gianni Filippini writes:

>> Tour of the Alps 2004

> Thank you for your report, another amazing tour of the Alps with
> little mercy for your legs! Very funny to read that you find the
> detour cyclists should follow to get to Chamonix as a serious
> uphill...after 54000m!? I posted it straight on cyclingtheworld.org!
> Let me know if you ever post this on a different URL, thanks.

> How light do you travel on your rides?

There you see it. and what goes in the bag is at:

http://www-math.science.unitn.it/Bike/General/Packing_List.html

In time, the report will probably appear at:

http://tinyurl.com/adls

Jobst Brandt

October 19th 04, 07:41 PM

Gianni Filippini writes:

>> Tour of the Alps 2004

> Thank you for your report, another amazing tour of the Alps with
> little mercy for your legs! Very funny to read that you find the
> detour cyclists should follow to get to Chamonix as a serious
> uphill...after 54000m!? I posted it straight on cyclingtheworld.org!
> Let me know if you ever post this on a different URL, thanks.

> How light do you travel on your rides?

There you see it. and what goes in the bag is at:

http://www-math.science.unitn.it/Bike/General/Packing_List.html

In time, the report will probably appear at:

http://tinyurl.com/adls

Jobst Brandt

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home