PDA

View Full Version : Life is now complete.

Har-VEE
August 29th 04, 01:43 AM
I just added Dr. Mikey Vandeman to my kill file list.

I'm starting a movement called "Critical ASS." For one to make the list
they must meet one requirement........That of being a clingy, affection
starved, no-talent Ass Clown.

mupulunt
August 29th 04, 04:04 AM
"Har-VEE" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I just added Dr. Mikey Vandeman to my kill file list.
>
> I'm starting a movement called "Critical ASS." For one to make the list
> they must meet one requirement........That of being a clingy, affection
> starved, no-talent Ass Clown.

sounds like =Jym Dyer=

Also sounds like all members of Critical Mass would then be members of
Critical Ass.

Should it be Critical Ass or Critical Asses?

mupulunt
August 29th 04, 04:04 AM
"Har-VEE" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> I just added Dr. Mikey Vandeman to my kill file list.
>
> I'm starting a movement called "Critical ASS." For one to make the list
> they must meet one requirement........That of being a clingy, affection
> starved, no-talent Ass Clown.

sounds like =Jym Dyer=

Also sounds like all members of Critical Mass would then be members of
Critical Ass.

Should it be Critical Ass or Critical Asses?

Jym Dyer
August 31st 04, 03:17 PM
> I'm starting a movement called "Critical ASS."

=v= You'll have to find a new name. That one is already
taken for some nude bike rides.

=v= Since you seem so taken with adolescent "**** you"
namecalling, why not try "Critical Mess?" It's not any more
original than "Critical Ass," but nobody's been using it
lately and it seems an evergreen source of mirth for simple
minds, which would make it pretty ideal for you.
<_Jym_>

Jym Dyer
August 31st 04, 03:17 PM
> I'm starting a movement called "Critical ASS."

=v= You'll have to find a new name. That one is already
taken for some nude bike rides.

=v= Since you seem so taken with adolescent "**** you"
namecalling, why not try "Critical Mess?" It's not any more
original than "Critical Ass," but nobody's been using it
lately and it seems an evergreen source of mirth for simple
minds, which would make it pretty ideal for you.
<_Jym_>

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home