PDA

View Full Version : An inquiry about Giant Co trade on the global market

Lasic
November 14th 04, 09:33 PM
Dear sir or Madam

I am a third year student of economy in WSDG University in Poland and
this year I am writing my dissertion.
The subject of my work is "Company's trade on the global market, on
the base of the Giant Co trade."
I have already got some infos and materials from Giant Poland and home
page of Giant, but it is still not enough. I would be very grateful if
you could send me any informations which I can use in my dissertion.
I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience for my e-mail.
I will be very happy if You answer me. I hope, that somebody have some
information...

Best Regards
Lasic

Steph
November 15th 04, 12:47 AM
"Lasic" > wrote in message
om...
> Dear sir or Madam
>
> I am a third year student of economy in WSDG University in Poland and
> this year I am writing my dissertion.
> The subject of my work is "Company's trade on the global market, on
> the base of the Giant Co trade."
> I have already got some infos and materials from Giant Poland and home
> page of Giant, but it is still not enough. I would be very grateful if
> you could send me any informations which I can use in my dissertion.
> I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience for my e-mail.
> I will be very happy if You answer me. I hope, that somebody have some
> information...
>

> Best Regards
> Lasic

http://www.hoovers.com/giant-manufacturing/--ID__55179--/free-co-factsheet.xhtml