PDA

View Full Version : Re: A good rider taken out...

Ground Control
November 14th 04, 09:49 PM
"Tommy Homicide" > wrote in message
9.11...
| Mike Vandeman > wrote in
| :
|
| > On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:03:20 -0800, Slacker >
| > wrote:
| >
| > .Too sad. A fellow DHer and SS rider taken out, way, way too early.
| >
| > He wasn't "taken out". He killed himself, by deliberately engaging in a
| > risky sport. Tell the truth!
| >

| Thanks, Mike for proving to the cycling and environmental communities that
| not only are you a complete nutjob (which we already knew), you are also
| the lowest form of dingo feces on the planet.

What an insult to dingos!

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com
http://intbike.com

Tommy Homicide
November 15th 04, 01:47 AM
>| Thanks, Mike for proving to the cycling and environmental communities that
>| not only are you a complete nutjob (which we already knew), you are also
>| the lowest form of dingo feces on the planet.
>
> What an insult to dingos!

You're right. I'm quite partial to dingos and aplogize to any of them I may
have insulted.

I also hereby apologize to any feces that may have been unfairly compared to
Mr. Vandeman in my remarks.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home