PDA

View Full Version : dresdner einradtag

Peter Theeg
August 17th 04, 02:08 PM
"> www.unicycle.republika.pl

we would like do a dresdner Einradtag end of Oktober,
dresden is near the border

check
http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~oj853436/erht/einradtag.html

sarah.miller
August 17th 04, 08:50 PM
Thats great. I'll have to see if I can make it to your uni day.
Track raceing is not my big thing but I like visting Germany..
Sarah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

sarah.miller
August 17th 04, 08:50 PM
Thats great. I'll have to see if I can make it to your uni day.
Track raceing is not my big thing but I like visting Germany..
Sarah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

sarah.miller
August 17th 04, 08:50 PM
Thats great. I'll have to see if I can make it to your uni day.
Track raceing is not my big thing but I like visting Germany..
Sarah

--
sarah.miller - unicycist
sarah.miller's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1694

Peter Theeg
August 26th 04, 01:20 PM
"sarah.miller" . com> wrote in message yclist.com>...
> Thats great. I'll have to see if I can make it to your uni day.
> Track raceing is not my big thing but I like visting Germany..
> Sarah

oh, yes Sarah, you are welcome, Dresden is a nice old town,
we do much more then raceing

at the Saturday, 30.10.04 is the Einradtag
cu Peter

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home