PDA

View Full Version : Helmet Use Laws

JJuggle
August 19th 04, 07:53 PM
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Highway Loss Data Institute
maintains a list of 'Helmet Use Laws' (http://tinyurl.com/ctlq) for
motocycles and bicycles by US state. Whether unicycles count as bicycles
in your state is not included, but the list can still be a handy
guide.

Cheers,
Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Goo Goo, G'Joob

Love, work, and knowledge are the wellsprings of life. They should also
govern it. - Wilhelm Reich
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

john_childs
August 19th 04, 08:02 PM
That page doesn't list any of the local city our county laws that
require bicycle helmet use. For example, King County and the city of
Seattle now have a bicycle helmet law that covers all riders (minors and
adults). Just because there is no statewide bicycle helmet law doesn't
mean that local cities or counties haven't enacted such a law.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

[...]

Google