PDA

View Full Version : Unicycling on GSN around now

The_SkunkMan
August 22nd 04, 02:47 AM
i was watching the game show network and on some thing inbetween shows
it was stuff about unicycling. I started watching it at about 9:00pm
eastern time saturday

--
The_SkunkMan
The_SkunkMan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4936

bugman
August 22nd 04, 03:32 AM
Finally. I am recording it, so I will go check and see whats up. I am
glad it finally made it on. Thanks for the heads up.:D

--
bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon

My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.
Ayn Rand

[...]

August 22nd 04, 04:50 AM
Nice MiKe. Butt Butter.:D It was a pretty good show, with some funny
things said. I think unicycling was protrayed fairly well.

--
[...]

evil-nick
August 22nd 04, 05:57 AM
Anyone got a capture of it to post?

--
evil-nick - Living in Balance

Never kick a unicyclist in the groin... it will only make them grow
stronger...

evil-nick's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6692

[...]

leo
August 22nd 04, 06:40 AM
evil-nick wrote:
> *Anyone got a capture of it to post? *

If it's too large I can stream it, just mail me.

--
leo - errorist

Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
866-UNI-CYCL
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/) (about me)
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) (for all unicyclists and
alike)

Dutch radio reporter Jaques Chapel in Athens, checking an ISDN line
before an Olympic radio broadcast while getting used to security
measures: "and suddenly I have a soldier pointing a machine gun in my
back. So, I talk English, he shouts Greek. So what do you do? Just
ignore him and finish the job".
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

leo
August 22nd 04, 06:40 AM

evil-nick wrote:
> *Anyone got a capture of it to post? *

If it's too large I can stream it, just mail me.

--
leo - errorist

Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
866-UNI-CYCL
'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/) (about me)
'unicyclist.org' (http://unicyclist.org/) (for all unicyclists and
alike)

Dutch radio reporter Jaques Chapel in Athens, checking an ISDN line
before an Olympic radio broadcast while getting used to security
measures: "and suddenly I have a soldier pointing a machine gun in my
back. So, I talk English, he shouts Greek. So what do you do? Just
ignore him and finish the job".
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

mgrant
August 22nd 04, 07:14 AM
evil-nick wrote:
> *Anyone got a capture of it to post? *

I'm working on it as I type. The recompression will take a couple more
hours and then the uploads will take at least that. There are 10
segments. The first two are done recompressing and are almost 30Mb a
piece. Before you complain about the size please consider that the
MPEG1 that I captured was about 100Mb/clip.

When I'm all done they'll be at http://gallery.unicyclist.com/gsn

Thanks,

-mg

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

mgrant
August 22nd 04, 07:14 AM

evil-nick wrote:
> *Anyone got a capture of it to post? *

I'm working on it as I type. The recompression will take a couple more
hours and then the uploads will take at least that. There are 10
segments. The first two are done recompressing and are almost 30Mb a
piece. Before you complain about the size please consider that the
MPEG1 that I captured was about 100Mb/clip.

When I'm all done they'll be at http://gallery.unicyclist.com/gsn

Thanks,

-mg

--
mgrant - Ever hoping for the best!

The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of
breath, and one day closer to death.
michael_j_grant (at) yahoo (dot) com
Gallery: http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/Michael_Grant/
mgrant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/440

c.critch
August 22nd 04, 09:01 AM
unfortunately, those dont work for me, and i only caught that last two
things cuz i was at the exorcist, but i did get them on my camcroder, so
they will be in my gallery when its done if anyone wants to see 1500m
race and olympic plee. He called us Freaks:mad:

--
c.critch - UNiQuE

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuv93
Check out my Gallery.

[...]