PDA

View Full Version : plymouth dirty weekender

north
August 22nd 04, 08:19 PM
i took my unicycle to the dirty weekender yesterday, there wasnt much to
do, but i was representing! i got my photo taken by steve behr - mbuk
photographer and impressed martyn ashton (pro trials rider) hopping onto
a log and spinning off...the kids were loving it and a mate of mine
waiting in the queue for the refreshment tent heard someone tell their
mate:
"yeah, they do freestyle on them now.. it's really big apparently"

--
north - The seth enslow of unicycling

North

send your footage for the uk vid to:
w. mott
57 stone barton road
plympton
pl7 4lr

north's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3476

joe
August 22nd 04, 09:48 PM
Sweet!
If you find any pics of yourself in mags, be sure to post about them,
with pic if possible!

Did you get my PM?

Joe,

--
joe - Who needs cranks anyways?

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
joe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/957

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home