PDA

View Full Version : Re: Share The Road

Ray Heindl
July 12th 03, 09:11 PM
The Real Bev > wrote:

> I just noticed some new yellow metal SHARE THE ROAD signs mounted
> on every other BICYCLE LANE signpost.

Why would they be put on bike lane signs? Aren't bike lanes made so
that bikes *don't* share the road?

> Am I the only one who thinks that these are about as useful as BE
> NICE signs? What idiot thinks up these things? Would he do it if
> he had to spend his own money on them?

Whenever I see one of those signs, I wonder what drivers think they
mean. My guess is they think something like "Oh, bikes have to share
the road with me. I always knew I had the right of way, and this
proves it."

--
Ray Heindl
(remove the X to reply)

Fritz M
July 14th 03, 10:12 PM
Top Sirloin > wrote:

> Those "Share the Road" signs need to have a sillouette of me kicking
> the **** out of some pussy who's a real bad-ass in his SUV but
> unfortunately for him got caught at the next stoplight.

Maybe it's time for the return of Spike Bike.

http://danenet.wicip.org/bcp/spike.html

RFM
--
To reply, translate domain from l33+ 2p33|< to alpha.
4=a 0=o 3=e +=t

Luigi de Guzman
July 16th 03, 03:57 AM
Fritz M +> wrote in message >...
> Top Sirloin > wrote:
>

> > Those "Share the Road" signs need to have a sillouette of me kicking
> > the **** out of some pussy who's a real bad-ass in his SUV but
> > unfortunately for him got caught at the next stoplight.
>
> Maybe it's time for the return of Spike Bike.
>
> http://danenet.wicip.org/bcp/spike.html
>
> RFM

i'm telling you--cyclists need gangs. nobody would ever mess with Hells' Peloton.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home