PDA

View Full Version : Re: EVIL AMERICAN GOVT (aka FBI) is full of SADISTS and PERVERTS

oznation
October 10th 04, 03:58 PM
vicky Wrote:
> [...]
>
> 3/21/04 Undercover FBI agent by some fictitious internet name
> "THOR" and email Id: and IP address
> 24.94.125.55 in the Washington DC area monitored my web surfing
> activities and posted on rec.sport.cricket Usenet news group.
>
> I am absolutely confident all the above mentioned people are
> undercover FBI agents GUARANTEED. You can investigate them yourself
> and find out the truth.
>
> FBI who is supposed to catch terrorists are WASTING humongous amount
> of tax payers money to ruin, wreck and destroy ordinary peoples lives
> and are MORE INTERESTED and spent three years to tell me how SMART and
> INFINITELY POWERFUL they are compared to me.
>
> FBI has even been eavesdropping, monitoring and recording my
> conversations with attorneys from pay phones when I was looking to
> hire an attorney to get help with this FBIs harassment,
> dehumanization, humiliation and mental torture.
>
> FBI agents have been entering my apartment regularly and torturing me
> by doing whatever they want because they know I am taking medication
> that puts me to sleep and I won't wake up until the next morning until
> the drug effect goes away.
>
> FBI has forced Google or used some technology at their disposal to
> cancel some of my comments from getting posted on INTERNET newsgroups
> misc.legal, trial.misc.legal from a library in Farmington Hills, MI
> and denied and VIOLATED my right to FREEDOM OF SPEECH in 11/03 or
> 12/03.
>
> FBI has entered my unlisted phone#s in all marketing and fax databases
> and sent me faxes in the middle of the night. I received at least on
> the average two to three marketing calls and faxes everyday for 3
> years to my unlisted numbers totaling at least 2000 unsolicited calls
> in the last 3 years.
>
> FBI agents have terrorized me by calling my current unlisted phone#
> atleast 200 times in a month and a half in July and August 2004,
> intentionally asking for Roberto Fernandez (last name changed),
> knowing fully well that nobody by the name Roberto Fernandez lived in
> my apartment.
>
> I called undercover FBI agent, Kathleen Sue Taylor on 4/1/04 and told
> her I do not want to receive any HARASSING UNSOLICITED phone calls
> from the FBI and from next day onwards, the FBI had made my unlisted
> phone# appear on caller id of ordinary american people multiple # of
> times, where the owners of those phone#s listed below got upset and
> called me and left abusive messages in my answering machine.
>
> The owners of these phone numbers listed below called and asked me why
> I was calling them repeatedly, even though I DON'T KNOW who they are
> and I NEVER called them even once.
> 703-580-8992 4/2/04 Dale City, VA
> 540-309-1226 4/3/04 Roanoke VA
> 434-525-1448 4/3/04 Lynchburg, VA
> 757-404-1076 4/4/04 Harry Folsom left me an abusive
> message
> 703-820-6695 4/4/04 DC Suburb, VA
> 770-966-5236 4/4/04 Cooper P D, Woman left me an
i think ur a ****ing moron and you must be doing something wrong if
the govt is following you and doing all of this. take a deep breath and
shut the hell up.

--
oznation

DRS
October 10th 04, 04:56 PM
"oznation" > wrote in
message

[...]

> i think ur a ****ing moron and you must be doing something wrong if
> the govt is following you and doing all of this. take a deep breath
> and shut the hell up.

Quoting all 15k of material you think was written by a moron is moronic.

--

A: Top-posters.

DRS
October 10th 04, 04:56 PM
"oznation" > wrote in
message

[...]

> i think ur a ****ing moron and you must be doing something wrong if
> the govt is following you and doing all of this. take a deep breath
> and shut the hell up.

Quoting all 15k of material you think was written by a moron is moronic.

--

A: Top-posters.

oznation
October 10th 04, 05:01 PM
DRS Wrote:
> "oznation" > wrote i
> message
>
> [...
>
> > i think ur a ****ing moron and you must be doing something wrong i
> > the govt is following you and doing all of this. take a deep breat
> > and shut the hell up
>
> Quoting all 15k of material you think was written by a moron i
> moronic
>
> -
>
> A: Top-posters
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
well if this is true and shes not a physco, she abviously has to b
doing something wrong for them to be doing this. i think she needs t
check into a mental institute and see if she can get help

--
oznation

oznation
October 10th 04, 05:01 PM
DRS Wrote:
> "oznation" > wrote i
> message
>
> [...
>
> > i think ur a ****ing moron and you must be doing something wrong i
> > the govt is following you and doing all of this. take a deep breat
> > and shut the hell up
>
> Quoting all 15k of material you think was written by a moron i
> moronic
>
> -
>
> A: Top-posters
> Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet?
well if this is true and shes not a physco, she abviously has to b
doing something wrong for them to be doing this. i think she needs t
check into a mental institute and see if she can get help

--
oznation

531Aussie
October 10th 04, 05:21 PM
I reckon it's a virus. As soon as you click on those addresses...BINGO

--
531Aussie

531Aussie
October 10th 04, 05:21 PM
I reckon it's a virus. As soon as you click on those addresses...BINGO

--
531Aussie

oznation
October 10th 04, 05:28 PM
531Aussie Wrote:
> I reckon it's a virus. As soon as you click on those addresses...BINGO
ohh well someone better tel the admins so we can get it offa the sit

--
oznation

oznation
October 10th 04, 05:28 PM
531Aussie Wrote:
> I reckon it's a virus. As soon as you click on those addresses...BINGO
ohh well someone better tel the admins so we can get it offa the sit

--
oznation

keydates
October 10th 04, 07:33 PM
admins have no control over the newsgroups...that I know of

--
keydates

keydates
October 10th 04, 07:33 PM
admins have no control over the newsgroups...that I know of

--
keydates

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home