PDA

View Full Version : Which bottom bracket tool?

Pat
October 10th 04, 04:25 PM
Can someone tell me which bottom bracket tool I should get to work on a 1987
Cannondale with a Sugino TAP 110 crankset?

thanks,

Pat in TX

Alex Rodriguez
October 11th 04, 07:49 PM
In article >, says...

>Can someone tell me which bottom bracket tool I should get to work on a 1987
>Cannondale with a Sugino TAP 110 crankset?

The Campy combination BB and headset wrenches would be ideal.
-------------
Alex

Alex Rodriguez
October 11th 04, 07:49 PM
In article >, says...

>Can someone tell me which bottom bracket tool I should get to work on a 1987
>Cannondale with a Sugino TAP 110 crankset?

The Campy combination BB and headset wrenches would be ideal.
Alex

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home