PDA

View Full Version : off topic:LIVESTRONG bracelet

October 11th 04, 10:34 AM
First, please ignore my poor English ;)

Let me explain, what do I want.

I would like to buy two (2) "livestrong bracelets", but I can't (they
don't sell/send it to my country).
I'm from Slovenia.

Is there is somebody here, that be prepare to send me this two (2)
livestrong bracelets to me, in ordinary letter, and I will send him
money (in advance, if necessary).I will also cover his post costs.

Please.

my e-mail is

Thank you in advance

Francesco Devittori
October 11th 04, 12:30 PM
m wrote:
> First, please ignore my poor English ;)
>
> Let me explain, what do I want.
>
> I would like to buy two (2) "livestrong bracelets", but I can't (they
> don't sell/send it to my country).
> I'm from Slovenia.
>
> Is there is somebody here, that be prepare to send me this two (2)
> livestrong bracelets to me, in ordinary letter, and I will send him
> money (in advance, if necessary).I will also cover his post costs.
>
> Please.
>
> my e-mail is
>

> Thank you in advance

You cand find some on ebay, last time I saw several under
sport->cycling->clothing if I remember correctly.

Francesco

Francesco Devittori
October 11th 04, 12:30 PM
m wrote:
> First, please ignore my poor English ;)
>
> Let me explain, what do I want.
>
> I would like to buy two (2) "livestrong bracelets", but I can't (they
> don't sell/send it to my country).
> I'm from Slovenia.
>
> Is there is somebody here, that be prepare to send me this two (2)
> livestrong bracelets to me, in ordinary letter, and I will send him
> money (in advance, if necessary).I will also cover his post costs.
>
> Please.
>
> my e-mail is
>

> Thank you in advance

You cand find some on ebay, last time I saw several under
sport->cycling->clothing if I remember correctly.

Francesco

Qui si parla Campagnolo
October 11th 04, 02:42 PM
Check out