PDA

View Full Version : Danny definitely rocks!

M D
October 14th 04, 09:19 PM
Just got my order of Veloflex Master Tires today from Danny at CritUSA.

Shipping was professional, and fast, and these tires look really nice!
The quality/materials of these tires IMO exceed the quality/materials of
the Vittoria Open Corsa CX tires I was previously using. Very nicely
made. Can't wait to button these up, and try them out.

The very first time I tried doing business with Danny I struck out, and
had to give up.
It appears that there was some sort of email incompatibility between
aol, and msn at the time?

Writing/communicating from web-tv this time, I experienced no problems
at all dealing with Danny. Sorta odd because I would assume they both
use the same servers?, but this time all went perfectly.

My hat's off to this man. A great resource for us all, for high quality
merchandise at rock bottom prices I will definitely do business again
with him in the future. Mark D.

Dave Thompson
October 14th 04, 10:24 PM
"M D" > wrote in message
> Just got my order of Veloflex Master Tires today from Danny at CritUSA.
>
> Shipping was professional, and fast, and these tires look really nice!
> The quality/materials of these tires IMO exceed the quality/materials of
> the Vittoria Open Corsa CX tires I was previously using. Very nicely
> made. Can't wait to button these up, and try them out.
>
> The very first time I tried doing business with Danny I struck out, and
> had to give up.
> It appears that there was some sort of email incompatibility between
> aol, and msn at the time?
>
> Writing/communicating from web-tv this time, I experienced no problems
> at all dealing with Danny. Sorta odd because I would assume they both
> use the same servers?, but this time all went perfectly.
>
> My hat's off to this man. A great resource for us all, for high quality
> merchandise at rock bottom prices I will definitely do business again
> with him in the future. Mark D.

Danny is a very good guy and has been around for a long time doing what he
does best; serving his customers. I've spent a fair amount of change with
him!

Dave Thompson
October 14th 04, 10:24 PM
"M D" > wrote in message
> Just got my order of Veloflex Master Tires today from Danny at CritUSA.
>
> Shipping was professional, and fast, and these tires look really nice!
> The quality/materials of these tires IMO exceed the quality/materials of
> the Vittoria Open Corsa CX tires I was previously using. Very nicely
> made. Can't wait to button these up, and try them out.
>
> The very first time I tried doing business with Danny I struck out, and
> had to give up.
> It appears that there was some sort of email incompatibility between
> aol, and msn at the time?
>
> Writing/communicating from web-tv this time, I experienced no problems
> at all dealing with Danny. Sorta odd because I would assume they both
> use the same servers?, but this time all went perfectly.
>
> My hat's off to this man. A great resource for us all, for high quality
> merchandise at rock bottom prices I will definitely do business again
> with him in the future. Mark D.

Danny is a very good guy and has been around for a long time doing what he
does best; serving his customers. I've spent a fair amount of change with
him!

Pete Hausner
October 14th 04, 11:53 PM
<<

"M D" > wrote in message
> Just got my order of Veloflex Master Tires today from Danny at CritUSA.
>
> Shipping was professional, and fast, and these tires look really nice!
> The quality/materials of these tires IMO exceed the quality/materials of
> the Vittoria Open Corsa CX tires I was previously using. Very nicely
> made. Can't wait to button these up, and try them out.
>
> The very first time I tried doing business with Danny I struck out, and
> had to give up.
> It appears that there was some sort of email incompatibility between
> aol, and msn at the time?
>
> Writing/communicating from web-tv this time, I experienced no problems
> at all dealing with Danny. Sorta odd because I would assume they both
> use the same servers?, but this time all went perfectly.
>
> My hat's off to this man. A great resource for us all, for high quality
> merchandise at rock bottom prices I will definitely do business again
> with him in the future. Mark D.

Danny is a very good guy and has been around for a long time doing what he
does best; serving his customers. I've spent a fair amount of change with
him! >><BR><BR>

I'll ditto that. I just got another Pro Race order from him. Perfect, as
always.

PH

Pete Hausner
October 14th 04, 11:53 PM
<<

"M D" > wrote in message
> Just got my order of Veloflex Master Tires today from Danny at CritUSA.
>
> Shipping was professional, and fast, and these tires look really nice!
> The quality/materials of these tires IMO exceed the quality/materials of
> the Vittoria Open Corsa CX tires I was previously using. Very nicely
> made. Can't wait to button these up, and try them out.
>
> The very first time I tried doing business with Danny I struck out, and
> had to give up.
> It appears that there was some sort of email incompatibility between
> aol, and msn at the time?
>
> Writing/communicating from web-tv this time, I experienced no problems
> at all dealing with Danny. Sorta odd because I would assume they both
> use the same servers?, but this time all went perfectly.
>
> My hat's off to this man. A great resource for us all, for high quality
> merchandise at rock bottom prices I will definitely do business again
> with him in the future. Mark D.

Danny is a very good guy and has been around for a long time doing what he
does best; serving his customers. I've spent a fair amount of change with
him! >><BR><BR>

I'll ditto that. I just got another Pro Race order from him. Perfect, as
always.

PH

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home