PDA

View Full Version : Solid road bike frame under $500 -- Is it possible?

Wasatch5k
October 20th 04, 08:57 AM
I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

Thanks in advance,

Nate

Ronald
October 20th 04, 09:23 AM
> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I
would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight
for
> durability. Any Ideas?

http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=130&subcategory=1176&brand=&sku=6064

(Several posters here reported they liked this frame)

"Wasatch5k" > wrote in message
> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I
would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight
for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nate

Ronald
October 20th 04, 09:23 AM

"Wasatch5k" > wrote in message
> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I
would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight
for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nate

A Muzi
October 20th 04, 10:52 AM
Wasatch5k wrote:

> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

Soma at $379?
http://www.yellowjersey.org/soma.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

A Muzi
October 20th 04, 10:52 AM
Wasatch5k wrote:

> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

Soma at $379?
http://www.yellowjersey.org/soma.html

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Jean
October 20th 04, 12:38 PM
"Wasatch5k" > wrote in message
| I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
| solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
| would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
| prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
| durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
|
| Thanks in advance,
|
| Nate

Take a look at Surly frames:
http://www.surlybikes.com/

Jean

Jean
October 20th 04, 12:38 PM
"Wasatch5k" > wrote in message
| I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
| solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
| would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
| prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
| durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
|
| Thanks in advance,
|
| Nate

Take a look at Surly frames:
http://www.surlybikes.com/

Jean

Phil B.
October 20th 04, 01:59 PM
I'd second that Soma recommend. A friend just puchased one of their
cross frames. I was impressed for the money......he loves it.

http://www.somafab.com/frames.html

Phil

Phil B.
October 20th 04, 01:59 PM
I'd second that Soma recommend. A friend just puchased one of their
cross frames. I was impressed for the money......he loves it.

http://www.somafab.com/frames.html

Phil

Ed Sullivan
October 20th 04, 03:20 PM
Wasatch5k > wrote in message >...
> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nate

If you're willing to go with a 1 inch threaded headset, many nice used
frames are available on ebay or other places. Since 1 inch is out of
favor, such older frames command a lower price. Stems to fit go for
next to nothing.

Ed Sullivan
October 20th 04, 03:20 PM
Wasatch5k > wrote in message >...
> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nate

If you're willing to go with a 1 inch threaded headset, many nice used
frames are available on ebay or other places. Since 1 inch is out of
favor, such older frames command a lower price. Stems to fit go for
next to nothing.

Tim McNamara
October 20th 04, 03:26 PM
Wasatch5k > writes:

> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for
> a solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
> and would prefer a 1 1/8” headset. Brand names are not important, I
> would prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice
> weight for durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

Sure. http://www.kogswell.com

Tim McNamara
October 20th 04, 03:26 PM
Wasatch5k > writes:

> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for
> a solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
> and would prefer a 1 1/8” headset. Brand names are not important, I
> would prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice
> weight for durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

Sure. http://www.kogswell.com

Alex Rodriguez
October 20th 04, 04:36 PM
In article >, says...

>I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
>solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
>would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
>prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
>durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

$500, that's big bucks. You can get a brand name frame at that price. For
a no name brand, try Nashbar. They sell their frame for under $200. A while
back it was on sale for less than $100. If you go to www.chucksbikes.com you
will find many frames for under $500. You can even get and aluminum frame with
a carbon fork for $90.
----------
Alex

Alex Rodriguez
October 20th 04, 04:36 PM
In article >, says...

>I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
>solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
>would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
>prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
>durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

$500, that's big bucks. You can get a brand name frame at that price. For
a no name brand, try Nashbar. They sell their frame for under $200. A while
back it was on sale for less than $100. If you go to www.chucksbikes.com you
will find many frames for under $500. You can even get and aluminum frame with
a carbon fork for $90.
----------
Alex

Russell Seaton
October 20th 04, 06:02 PM
"Ronald" > wrote in message >...
> > I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
> for a
> > solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
> and
> > would prefer a 1 1/8? headset. Brand names are not important, I
> would
> > prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight
> for
> > durability. Any Ideas?
>
> http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=130&subcategory=1176&brand=&sku=6064
>
> (Several posters here reported they liked this frame)

I have the gray aluminum Nashbar road frame. 58 cm center to top
frame. Nice long 57.5 cm top tube. It does have a 1" headtube
though. Not a big deal to me. Actually a benefit because Performance
has their all carbon 1" fork on sale quite often. With the
Performance all carbon fork, headset, stem, spacers package, you get a
very good price. I was able to try a carbon fork for pretty cheap.

The frame and fork ride just fine. But then I'm not the most
sensitive person in the world and can't distinguish between wheels
that weigh 100 grams different. Or the weight of latex or thin butyl
or normal butyl tubes. Or if the seatpost is carbon or aluminum. Or
if the cogs are steel or titanium. Or if the bar is heavy aluminum or
light aluminum or light carbon. Or my 1 pound Time road pedals
compared to those lightweight other road pedals on the market. Or my
extra heavy but so comfortable Brooks saddles. Or relatively heavy
but so comfortable Carnac shoes.

I just ride the bike. I have noticed this postive correlation between
the bike's speed and time of year though. The Nashbar frame and
Performance fork have gotten much faster towards the end of summer.
My other road bike has also gotten faster too compared to spring and
early summer.

> "Wasatch5k" > wrote in message
> > I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
> for a
> > solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
> and
> > would prefer a 1 1/8? headset. Brand names are not important, I
> would
> > prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight
> for
> > durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Nate

Russell Seaton
October 20th 04, 06:02 PM
"Ronald" > wrote in message >...
> > I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
> for a
> > solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
> and
> > would prefer a 1 1/8? headset. Brand names are not important, I
> would
> > prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight
> for
> > durability. Any Ideas?
>
> http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=130&subcategory=1176&brand=&sku=6064
>
> (Several posters here reported they liked this frame)

I have the gray aluminum Nashbar road frame. 58 cm center to top
frame. Nice long 57.5 cm top tube. It does have a 1" headtube
though. Not a big deal to me. Actually a benefit because Performance
has their all carbon 1" fork on sale quite often. With the
Performance all carbon fork, headset, stem, spacers package, you get a
very good price. I was able to try a carbon fork for pretty cheap.

The frame and fork ride just fine. But then I'm not the most
sensitive person in the world and can't distinguish between wheels
that weigh 100 grams different. Or the weight of latex or thin butyl
or normal butyl tubes. Or if the seatpost is carbon or aluminum. Or
if the cogs are steel or titanium. Or if the bar is heavy aluminum or
light aluminum or light carbon. Or my 1 pound Time road pedals
compared to those lightweight other road pedals on the market. Or my
extra heavy but so comfortable Brooks saddles. Or relatively heavy
but so comfortable Carnac shoes.

I just ride the bike. I have noticed this postive correlation between
the bike's speed and time of year though. The Nashbar frame and
Performance fork have gotten much faster towards the end of summer.
My other road bike has also gotten faster too compared to spring and
early summer.

> "Wasatch5k" > wrote in message
> > I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
> for a
> > solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
> and
> > would prefer a 1 1/8? headset. Brand names are not important, I
> would
> > prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight
> for
> > durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Nate

Helmut Springer
October 20th 04, 06:29 PM
Wasatch5k > wrote:
> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
> for a solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride
> ~58cm frame and would prefer a 1 1/8" headset. Brand names are not
> important, I would prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing
> to sacrifice weight for durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

FORT, http://www.fortframes,com in the USA.

Looking at that page they somewhat moved models and prices up in the
US...hm...the Zona on closeout is a great frame though, if you like
steel and a 1" fork.

Riding a RO.Zona,

--
MfG/Best regards
helmut springer

Helmut Springer
October 20th 04, 06:29 PM
Wasatch5k > wrote:
> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
> for a solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride
> ~58cm frame and would prefer a 1 1/8" headset. Brand names are not
> important, I would prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing
> to sacrifice weight for durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?

FORT, http://www.fortframes,com in the USA.

Looking at that page they somewhat moved models and prices up in the
US...hm...the Zona on closeout is a great frame though, if you like
steel and a 1" fork.

Riding a RO.Zona,

--
MfG/Best regards
helmut springer

bfd
October 20th 04, 09:17 PM
Wasatch5k wrote:
> I ride ~58cm frame and would prefer a 1 1/8" headset. >

Is there something wrong with a 1" headset? All the major fork mfrs
offer one. Maybe you need to read this:
http://www.habcycles.com/techstuf.html#oneinch

bfd
October 20th 04, 09:17 PM
Wasatch5k wrote:
> I ride ~58cm frame and would prefer a 1 1/8" headset. >

Is there something wrong with a 1" headset? All the major fork mfrs
offer one. Maybe you need to read this:
http://www.habcycles.com/techstuf.html#oneinch

Marcus Coles
October 21st 04, 01:54 AM
Wasatch5k wrote:

> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nate

Tired of being beaten on the downhills by the large guys?
I know I was, every winter I'd eat more food hoping to put on enough
weight and each spring they'd come back even heavier.
That's why I switched to a solid frame.

You may be pretty much the same speed on the climbs as the big guys, but
on the downhills you will leave the "wind breaks" in the dust.

I know of no solid frameset in current production you have to go custom.

I would think a 1 1/8" headset a minimum.

Don't be fooled by people suggesting hollow frames and wimpy 1"
headsets, by the time you get that sucker brought up to weight with
mallory metal it's going to be way more expensive than a custom solid
frame.

Don't be afraid of going custom, with a solid frame you can forget fancy
lugs, phillette brazing, or those IGgy welds and go with the time
honored cost effective arc welds. You can't get any more no-nonsense
than that.

Marcus Coles

PS

It just occured to me that you may have meant solid as in durable and
not flexible if that is the case please ignore my sharing of secrets.

Marcus Coles
October 21st 04, 01:54 AM
Wasatch5k wrote:

> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
> would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
> prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
> durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Nate

Tired of being beaten on the downhills by the large guys?
I know I was, every winter I'd eat more food hoping to put on enough
weight and each spring they'd come back even heavier.
That's why I switched to a solid frame.

You may be pretty much the same speed on the climbs as the big guys, but
on the downhills you will leave the "wind breaks" in the dust.

I know of no solid frameset in current production you have to go custom.

I would think a 1 1/8" headset a minimum.

Don't be fooled by people suggesting hollow frames and wimpy 1"
headsets, by the time you get that sucker brought up to weight with
mallory metal it's going to be way more expensive than a custom solid
frame.

Don't be afraid of going custom, with a solid frame you can forget fancy
lugs, phillette brazing, or those IGgy welds and go with the time
honored cost effective arc welds. You can't get any more no-nonsense
than that.

Marcus Coles

PS

It just occured to me that you may have meant solid as in durable and
not flexible if that is the case please ignore my sharing of secrets.

Ronsonic
October 21st 04, 02:28 AM
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:26:39 -0500, Tim McNamara > wrote:

>Wasatch5k > writes:
>
>> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for
>> a solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
>> and would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I
>> would prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice
>> weight for durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
>Sure. http://www.kogswell.com

But they don't make cogs.

Ron

Ronsonic
October 21st 04, 02:28 AM
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:26:39 -0500, Tim McNamara > wrote:

>Wasatch5k > writes:
>
>> I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for
>> a solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame
>> and would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I
>> would prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice
>> weight for durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
>Sure. http://www.kogswell.com

But they don't make cogs.

Ron

Phil, Squid-in-Training
October 21st 04, 03:53 AM
> It just occured to me that you may have meant solid as in durable and
> not flexible if that is the case please ignore my sharing of secrets.

Well, I would guess that filling the frame with sand, or filling it up with
solder after plugging up the drain holes would be more effective, since the
solder would weigh more. Make sure to get a large-dia C'dale frame for this
project.

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

papercut
October 21st 04, 04:47 AM
(Russell Seaton) wrote in message >...
> I have the gray aluminum Nashbar road frame. 58 cm center to top
> frame. Nice long 57.5 cm top tube. It does have a 1" headtube
> though. Not a big deal to me. Actually a benefit because Performance
> has their all carbon 1" fork on sale quite often. With the
> Performance all carbon fork, headset, stem, spacers package, you get a
> very good price. I was able to try a carbon fork for pretty cheap.

Just curious. How much clearance is there for the rear tire?

Wasatch5k
October 21st 04, 07:12 AM
Alex Rodriguez wrote:
> $500, that's big bucks. You can get a brand name frame at that
price. For
> a no name brand, try Nashbar. They sell their frame for under $200. A while
> back it was on sale for less than $100. If you go to www.chucksbikes.com you
> will find many frames for under $500. You can even get and aluminum frame with
> a carbon fork for $90.
> ----------
> Alex

Thanks!
I didn't see much in my size at Chucks Bikes, what kind of frame would
you get on my budget?

-n

Wasatch5k
October 21st 04, 07:18 AM
bfd wrote:
> Is there something wrong with a 1" headset? All the major fork mfrs
> offer one. Maybe you need to read this:
> http://www.habcycles.com/techstuf.html#oneinch

I have a collection of old 1 1/8" road stems from previous projects.
Nothing against 1" stems.

-n

Matt O'Toole
October 21st 04, 03:12 PM
Wasatch5k wrote:

> bfd wrote:

>> Is there something wrong with a 1" headset? All the major fork mfrs
>> offer one. Maybe you need to read this:
>> http://www.habcycles.com/techstuf.html#oneinch

> I have a collection of old 1 1/8" road stems from previous projects.
> Nothing against 1" stems.

All you need is a shim. In fact they make very few 1" stems these days, they
just sell 1 1/8" with shims.

Matt O.

Russell Seaton
October 21st 04, 03:32 PM
(papercut) wrote in message >...
> (Russell Seaton) wrote in message >...
> > I have the gray aluminum Nashbar road frame. 58 cm center to top
> > frame. Nice long 57.5 cm top tube. It does have a 1" headtube
> > though. Not a big deal to me. Actually a benefit because Performance
> > has their all carbon 1" fork on sale quite often. With the
> > Performance all carbon fork, headset, stem, spacers package, you get a
> > very good price. I was able to try a carbon fork for pretty cheap.
> >

> Just curious. How much clearance is there for the rear tire?

I'll have to officially check tonight. But I am currently running
Continental Ultra 3000 tires on the rear. 25mm width according to the
label. Mavic Open Pro rims if that matters. There is a chainstay
bridge. For fender mounting I think the limit would be clearance
under the short reach brake calipers.

Matthew C Roberts
October 21st 04, 05:46 PM
On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 01:57:52 -0600, Wasatch5k >
wrote:

>I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for a
>solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. I ride ~58cm frame and
>would prefer a 1 1/8 headset. Brand names are not important, I would
>prefer an unbranded frame. I would be willing to sacrifice weight for
>durability. Any Ideas? Good experiences?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Nate

Nate,

Also check www.gvhbikes.com. Their selection is constantly changing,
but they frequently have some nice frames for about that price. In
some sizes, I think he still has a columbus zona steel frame by
Raleigh for less than that (w/ fork!)

Good Luck.

Matt.

Appkiller
October 21st 04, 06:22 PM
<snip>
> Don't be fooled by people suggesting hollow frames and wimpy 1"
> headsets, by the time you get that sucker brought up to weight with
> mallory metal it's going to be way more expensive than a custom solid
<snip>

OR Reardon metal - now there's a material!

App

Russell Seaton
October 22nd 04, 06:47 PM
(Russell Seaton) wrote in message >...
> (papercut) wrote in message >...
> > (Russell Seaton) wrote in message >...
> > > I have the gray aluminum Nashbar road frame. 58 cm center to top
> > > frame. Nice long 57.5 cm top tube. It does have a 1" headtube
> > > though. Not a big deal to me. Actually a benefit because Performance
> > > has their all carbon 1" fork on sale quite often. With the
> > > Performance all carbon fork, headset, stem, spacers package, you get a
> > > very good price. I was able to try a carbon fork for pretty cheap.
> > >

> > Just curious. How much clearance is there for the rear tire?
>
> I'll have to officially check tonight. But I am currently running
> Continental Ultra 3000 tires on the rear. 25mm width according to the
> label. Mavic Open Pro rims if that matters. There is a chainstay
> bridge. For fender mounting I think the limit would be clearance
> under the short reach brake calipers.

I checked the bike. There appears to be plenty of clearance all
around the rear tire where it passes the chainstays, seattube,
chainstay bridge, and seatstay bridge. Roughly 1/2" between the tire
mentioned above and the frame tubes.

Phil, Squid-in-Training
October 22nd 04, 09:55 PM
> Also check www.gvhbikes.com. Their selection is constantly changing,
> but they frequently have some nice frames for about that price. In
> some sizes, I think he still has a columbus zona steel frame by
> Raleigh for less than that (w/ fork!)

Amazing! A website that actually lists frames sorted by frame size and not
brand!

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Qui si parla Campagnolo
October 23rd 04, 03:05 PM
nospam-<< I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking for
solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. >><BR><BR>

Soma, Surley

both less than $500 frameset and fork. I prefer the Soma due to using Reynolds
tubing

http://www.somafab.com

Gunnars are $550 for the frameset also, really nice

http://www.gunnarbikes.com

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO, 80302
(303)440-3535
http://www.vecchios.com

John Su
October 27th 04, 03:54 AM
pete's on the right track...

almost got a soma (since i'm in california) but picked up a built up
gunnar roadie on ebay.. it's a nos 2003 and i love it! stiff and light.

john

In article >,
(Qui si parla Campagnolo ) wrote:

> nospam-<< I enjoy building bikes from the ground up. Currently I am looking
> for
> solid no-nonsense road bike frame for under $500. >><BR><BR>
>
> Soma, Surley
>
> both less than $500 frameset and fork. I prefer the Soma due to using
> Reynolds
> tubing
>
> http://www.somafab.com
>
> Gunnars are $550 for the frameset also, really nice
>
> http://www.gunnarbikes.com
>
> Peter Chisholm
> Vecchio's Bicicletteria
> 1833 Pearl St.
> Boulder, CO, 80302
> (303)440-3535
> http://www.vecchios.com
> "Ruote convenzionali costruite eccezionalmente bene"
John K. Su
y.edu

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home