PDA

View Full Version : Bike frame size....how big for you?

ac29593
July 12th 03, 11:40 PM
Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Just curious.

Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

Rich Clark
July 13th 03, 12:18 AM
"ac29593" > wrote in message
> Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.
>

> Just curious.

Why? There is no direct relationship between rider height and optimal frame
size.

RichC

Scott
July 13th 03, 02:08 AM
height: six feet

inseam: 90.5 cm
crank arm length: 175 mm

frame size: 59 cm measured center to center

Hope it helps.

ac29593 wrote:

> Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.
>
> Just curious.
>
> Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.
>
> --

July 13th 03, 02:16 AM
5'7
standover 80cm
crankarm 170mm
frame 1 .54 c - c
2. 54 c - t

(remove clothes to reply)

G Huang
July 13th 03, 03:57 AM
ac29593 wrote:
> Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.
>

> Just curious.
>

> Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

5'10"
Bikes, One 54cm and the other 58cm, ctr to top.

I think 52cm would be a bit too small for me unless it's a "compact" frame.

mark
July 13th 03, 07:49 AM
"ac29593" wrote
> Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.
>

> Just curious.
>

> Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

5'9", inner leg length 86 cm, road frame 58 cm c-c, ATB frame 50 cm c-c
--
mark

Harris
July 13th 03, 12:00 PM
"ac29593" wrote:
> Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Height: 6' 3"
Inseam: 35.5"
Bike #1: 63 cm c-c
Bike #2: 62 cm c-c

Art Harris

MYMACV
July 13th 03, 01:06 PM
>Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.

Bottom bracket height is another factor to take into account. A larger frame
can have the same standover as a smaller one that has a higher bottom bracket
[or less BB drop].
John

brian hughes
July 13th 03, 11:51 PM

> Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

I'm 5'7", with a 30" inseam and also ride a 52 cm frame (Cannondale). I
debated between the 52 cm and a 50 cm frame, but the 50 cm was just a little
bit too small.

Brian

archer
July 14th 03, 03:59 PM
In article >, usenet-
says...
> Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.
>

> Just curious.
>

> Im 5' 10" and have a 52 cm frame.

6' 0", 32-inch inseam, 58cm frame.

--
David Kerber
An optimist says "Good morning, Lord." While a pessimist says "Good

example.com
July 16th 03, 04:47 AM
6'7' 27" road & 23" hybrid (long seat post)

"Peter Cole" > wrote in message
et...
> "ac29593" > wrote in message
> > Post how tall you are and what size frame your bike is please.
>
> 6'10" (210 cm), 27" (68 cm)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home