PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cyclingnews Report

inconnu
July 9th 03, 01:47 PM
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:31:48 +0000, David Ryan wrote:

> "The top teams go last, with Euskaltel, FDJ, ONCE, Team Bianchi and
> USPS the final four teams. Favourites ONCE will start 6th last."
>
> o 5 teams listed as final 4
> o ONCE, one of the 5 in the top 4 goes 6th last?

New math David?

In reality a simple slip of the pen methinks

David Ryan
July 9th 03, 01:54 PM
inconnu wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:31:48 +0000, David Ryan wrote:
>
> > "The top teams go last, with Euskaltel, FDJ, ONCE, Team Bianchi and
> > USPS the final four teams. Favourites ONCE will start 6th last."
> >
> > o 5 teams listed as final 4
> > o ONCE, one of the 5 in the top 4 goes 6th last?
>
> New math David?
>
> In reality a simple slip of the pen methinks

Just amusing :) It's fixed now.

Jeff Jones
July 9th 03, 05:21 PM
"David Ryan" > wrote in message
> "The top teams go last, with Euskaltel, FDJ, ONCE, Team Bianchi and
> USPS the final four teams. Favourites ONCE will start 6th last."
>
> o 5 teams listed as final 4
> o ONCE, one of the 5 in the top 4 goes 6th last?

Sorry David, I was doing five things at once at the time :-) It calmed down
later to doing only three things at once, which I can handle.

Jeff

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home