PDA

View Full Version : Kirsten Gumm Quote

Brian Phillips
July 11th 03, 01:04 AM
"AAAAAWWWW!!! USA- all the way- just annihilating them!"

Somebody tell this woman this isn't the Olympics... and that there are a
couple of guys on US Postal who are not Americans, including the guy in the
yellow jersey.

Raptor
July 11th 03, 01:43 AM
Brian Phillips wrote:
> "AAAAAWWWW!!! USA- all the way- just annihilating them!"
>
> Somebody tell this woman this isn't the Olympics... and that there are a
> couple of guys on US Postal who are not Americans, including the guy in the
> yellow jersey.

And that ONCE "annihilated" them last year at the TTT. ONCE had more
riders in the top 10 than USPS, I believe.

Kirsten's the designated uninformed homer this year. She looks better
than her predecessors though.

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Arthg
July 11th 03, 04:28 AM
"Mah name is Kirsten Gum. People call me Kirsten Gum."

"Brian Phillips" > wrote in message
thlink.net...
> "AAAAAWWWW!!! USA- all the way- just annihilating them!"
>
> Somebody tell this woman this isn't the Olympics... and that there are a
> couple of guys on US Postal who are not Americans, including the guy in
the
> yellow jersey.

Fred Marx
July 12th 03, 07:06 AM
> A sprint is like a box chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
> mmmm, Petacchi, hmmm, Petacchi,, ooohh....

Puuuuhleeease tell me she didn't say that...... please..??

Clovis Lark
July 12th 03, 02:18 PM
Fred Marx > wrote:

>> A sprint is like a box chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
>> mmmm, Petacchi, hmmm, Petacchi,, ooohh....
>>

> Puuuuhleeease tell me she didn't say that...... please..??

Ok, She didn't say that

AND

There IS NO Petacchi!

Google