PDA

View Full Version : Odessa Gunn as a racing assistant

fat_old_man
July 11th 03, 01:14 PM
The secret to Cipo's sprint. Cipo rode with a photo of Pamela Anderson
affixed to the top of his stem. One peek and his endogenous anabolic
steroids to a jump as well as adrenaline levels. Knowing that, is it
any surprise that Levi Leipheimer has made a rapid rise to the top
levels of cycling. Just think of the possible pics of Odessa he
carries around in his head all the time!! Don't you think Levi's
teamates will get up a mountain faster picturing Odessa bent over
shaking her pom poms at them at the top of the climb?

Those guys in the cycling mags want to help you by publishing all
those sexy pics of Odessa. What will make you forget the burn, a
mental pictuere of those D-cups, that long blonde hair, those steamy
lips and slinky hips, or of Levi's chrome dome? Bet you're going
faster already!! (Besides, the mags know what sells, and the
photographers want to improve their 'personal collection' of photos.
Wouldn't you do the same?)

Anyway, I suggest MORE pics of Odessa - to improve training and racing
of course.......

Amit
July 11th 03, 08:41 PM
(fat_old_man) wrote in message >...
> The secret to Cipo's sprint. Cipo rode with a photo of Pamela Anderson
> affixed to the top of his stem. One peek and his endogenous anabolic
> steroids to a jump as well as adrenaline levels. Knowing that, is it
> any surprise that Levi Leipheimer has made a rapid rise to the top
> levels of cycling. Just think of the possible pics of Odessa he
> carries around in his head all the time!! Don't you think Levi's
> teamates will get up a mountain faster picturing Odessa bent over
> shaking her pom poms at them at the top of the climb?
>
> Those guys in the cycling mags want to help you by publishing all
> those sexy pics of Odessa. What will make you forget the burn, a
> mental pictuere of those D-cups, that long blonde hair, those steamy
> lips and slinky hips, or of Levi's chrome dome? Bet you're going
> faster already!! (Besides, the mags know what sells, and the
> photographers want to improve their 'personal collection' of photos.
> Wouldn't you do the same?)
>
> Anyway, I suggest MORE pics of Odessa - to improve training and racing
> of course.......

....yeah whatev'

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home