PDA

View Full Version : Re: Top 5 Stories Stage 7

Ken Papai
July 12th 03, 10:09 PM
"Doug Taylor" > wrote...
> 5) Frenchman back in yellow (Last time for this race) ;
> 4) Pettachi abandons (What a surprise);
> 3) Simoni off the back (Can talk the talk but...);
> 2) Tyler finishes with front chase pack (Can you spell gutty?);
> 1) Posties NY Yankees of TDF Teams (3 riders controlling chase group and
> protecting Armstrong in the cols after team dominates TTT).

Also, Ullrich and Mayo hang right in there and as mentioned so
often in the past, Botero's brief time of fame at the Tour is History.

Tyler is nothing short of amazing.

Kudos to Dickie V. Big time.

-Ken

Raptor
July 13th 03, 05:45 AM
Ken Papai wrote:
> Also, Ullrich and Mayo hang right in there and as mentioned so
> often in the past, Botero's brief time of fame at the Tour is History.

I predict Botero will win a stage. Isn't it the way he works? If he
could figure out how to be consistent, he'd be a contender.

"I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
--Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home