PDA

View Full Version : Electric Pocket Bike

January 7th 05, 10:20 PM
Company in London is selling these (cost 400 pounds, I think) with a
top speed of 16 miles per hour. Probably be banned or ostracized in
this area. Carbon fiber and all; be fun for a while, then a good source
of parts! ;-)

Chris Jordan
Santa Cruz, CA.

Eric Jorgensen
January 7th 05, 10:22 PM
On 7 Jan 2005 14:20:47 -0800
wrote:

> Company in London is selling these (cost 400 pounds, I think) with a
> top speed of 16 miles per hour. Probably be banned or ostracized in
> this area. Carbon fiber and all; be fun for a while, then a good source
> of parts! ;-)

I saw a grown man on something like that, over the christmas holiday.
Many dogs are bigger than his bike.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home