PDA

View Full Version : Armstrong Taking Ham and Mayo to Beloki

David Ryan
July 13th 03, 03:56 PM
Only Hamilton and Mayo able to follow Armstrong's chase
of Beloki.

Peter Stone
July 13th 03, 04:20 PM
"Erik van Leeuwen" > wrote in message
> Armstrong is really suffering and Mayo is flying
> Good thing, Mayo is not a bad TT-er.

Too bad, he's way behind on the overall leader board. A win today should
sooth his ego though. Vinokourov has better chance than Mayo.

But it doesn't matter now :-)

Turns out excellent TTT might have won Lance his 5th MJ.

Just a Cyclist
July 13th 03, 05:12 PM
"Peter Stone" > wrote in message
. com...

> "Erik van Leeuwen" > wrote in message
> > Armstrong is really suffering and Mayo is flying
> > Good thing, Mayo is not a bad TT-er.
>
> Too bad, he's way behind on the overall leader board. A win today should
> sooth his ego though. Vinokourov has better chance than Mayo.
>
> But it doesn't matter now :-)
>
> Turns out excellent TTT might have won Lance his 5th MJ.

I agree, but way to early to predict.........anything can happen......
with everyone getting sick........who knows??

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home