PDA

View Full Version : Re: poor turnout for Lard-Arses on Sunday

Edward Dolan
January 26th 05, 03:53 PM
"Tamyka Bell" > wrote in message
.edu.au...
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, LotteBum wrote:
>

>> Tamyka Bell said
>>
>> >Thanks to J.H. for accompanying on my Sunday morning ride. Sorry you
>> >missed out LotteBum, hope you are feeling better.
>>
>> I'm sorry I missed out too!! I don't think I went 30 seconds without
>> sneezing all day. Not very nice at all.
>>
>> Lotte (in air conditioning which must be -5 degrees. Brrr!)
>>

> Ha ha, I spent the rest of that afternoon sneezing and wheezing after
> being exposed to a cat...

Oh ye of the mighty T, cats do not cause any allergies. You are basically a
very sick person and are doomed to die despite all your physical exertions
to the contrary. You need to be thinking about whether you want to be buried
or cremated. Forget all about life enhancement. You are beyond that. Try to
get a bit depressed as that is your true life situation. All the triathlons
in the world won't save you. Resign yourself to death and oblivion.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Johnny Giro
February 1st 05, 05:11 PM
New item at the Johnny Giro web superstore.

Campy X-Static natural silver-based antimicrobial fiber eliminates bacteria and foot odor. Wear these if you want the fastest feet on a recumbent.

WARNING these socks will not fit obese, old, fat ignorant pekerwoods from Minn. These socks are made for racers who live to go fast.

Johnny Giro
Fastest Cycling Advice in the Known Universe.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home