PDA

View Full Version : Pantour Suspension Hubs are really nice.

Steve Knight
January 29th 05, 06:16 PM
Pat Franz at TerraCycle has sure helped me out. First he spent over a hour
working with me to make my limbo quiet. The chain caused so many rumbles and
power loss going over the two idlers that it was not very enjoyable. We worked
out the setup and man the difference is pretty big. Smooth peddling in all
chainrings and it is nice and quiet.
Well he let me borrow a 2) rim and pantour hub to see if I like it. I can say
I sure do. I may have had at most 35 PSI in the front tire. Otherwise the bumps
and such were jolting. Well with this puppy I can pump the tire up to 100 PSI
and it rides better then at 35 without the suspension. It gets what regular
suspension does not help the small stuff and rough pavement rumble.
If I find myself riding my df racing bike a lot a set of these hubs would be
fantastic on it.
Now to see if my wheel builder can find this hub or if I have to order it and
have him make the wheel.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Johnny
January 31st 05, 01:24 AM
New item at the Johnny NoCom web superstore.
Gold windbreaker jacket with large print on back
"NoCom racer CRUSHES Sri Chinmoy 400 km race record by 23 minutes"

$65.00
Hundrerds of windbreaker jackets already sold in celebration of this historic event. This is expected to be another sell out item.
Sizes LG and XLG in Champion Gold color of course.

This item is expected to sell out. Place your orders soon.

$45.99

Johnny Sr.
NoCom Enterprises
Fastest Stock Bike in the Known UniverseŽ.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home