PDA

View Full Version : Newsgroups are for idiots

Edward Dolan
February 1st 05, 12:43 PM
Anyone who has been following the recent goings on here on ARBR has got to realize by now that all newsgroups are for idiots. It is a waste of time and energy to even attempt to be intelligent. A single rotten apple like ****ing Ed Gin can take down the group and everyone else is too cowardly to even protest. I give up. I have decided to join the rest of you and be an idiot too.

If you want news and information you should go to the Internet and access various web sites for whatever you are interested in. Barring that, you should resort to a moderated forum where ****ing **** heads like Ed Gin can be excluded. But by and large, your only associations with others should be face to face. That is real life. Usenet, email and anything that is not face to face is a delusion. It is not real and is a waste of limited time and resources.

Mr. Sherman, ever the conscience of ARBR, has bailed out on the present issue and I have lost all respect for him. What is he doing on ARBR anyway? He is wasting his time and getting nothing in return for it. He ought to be on a moderated forum. He would excel there and be appreciated.

But is anyone here for news and information? I think not. If you wanted that you would be on a moderated forum. I know these newsgroups for what they are because I know human nature for what it is. In the future I shall no longer even pretend to be decent and civilized. I will instead weigh in like that Mongoloid Ed Gin weighs in. I trust the rest of you will have no objection since you don't object to ****ing Ed Gin. In short, I am going to be as idiotic, coarse and vulgar as he is. Enjoy!

But by and large I am going to be mostly gone. I will look in from time to time to release some bile and spew some venom, but the good old days when you could expect an intelligent post from me are gone forever. No one who is half way intelligent would be caught dead on Usenet. It is for idiots, scoundrels and assholes, of which that Mongoloid Ed Gin is the chief example of the species.

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Johnny Giro
February 1st 05, 03:08 PM
Giro Atmos LTD Fastest Helmet in the Known Universe
Worn by six-time Tour De France champion, Lance Armstrong, Atmos is the coolest and toughest helmet on the road.

WARNING this helmet will not fit the head of fat old white honkey bigots from Minn. Those idiots have heads too big for any helmet. Only fast racers who ride deserve this helmet.

Johnny Giro
Atmos LTD
Fastest Helmet In the Known Universe.com

Johnny Giro
February 1st 05, 05:08 PM
New item at the Johnny Giro web superstore.

Campy X-Static natural silver-based antimicrobial fiber eliminates bacteria and foot odor. Wear these if you want the fastest feet on a recumbent.

WARNING these socks will not fit obese, old, fat ignorant pekerwoods from Minn. These socks are made for racers who live to go fast.

Johnny Giro
Fastest Cycling Advice in the Known Universe.com

Freewheeling
February 1st 05, 06:36 PM
Ed:

Give them a break. Call a truce. Let go. Whether they lost the argument,
or simply can't take it any more, doesn't really matter does it? I mean,
ultimately, they're on "our side." Can't help it. As Natan Sharansky says,
it's better to have a democracy that hates you than an autocrat that loves
you. We know the flaws. We have the momentum. Relax.

Not that it's any fun to relax, mind you.

--
--Scott
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
[...]

February 1st 05, 07:41 PM
"Freewheeling" > wrote in message
> Ed:
>
> Give them a break. Call a truce. Let go. Whether they lost the
> argument, or simply can't take it any more, doesn't really matter does it?
> I mean, ultimately, they're on "our side." Can't help it. As Natan
> Sharansky says, it's better to have a democracy that hates you than an
> autocrat that loves you. We know the flaws. We have the momentum.
> Relax.
>
> Not that it's any fun to relax, mind you.

Well, I am not as ****ed off as I sound. Ed Gin is an idiot and that I can
accept, but I am sorely disappointed in Mr. Sherman. I expected him to take
Ed Gin to task, but he stood by and did nothing. I have lost all respect for
him and I will never trust him again. Ed Gin is nothing, but I expected more
of Mr. Sherman. None of this was about politics. It was about spaming and
being needlessly vulgar. And yet Mr. Sherman could not even take on an issue
so simple as this.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

> "Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
> Anyone who has been following the recent goings on here on ARBR has got to
> realize by now that all newsgroups are for idiots. It is a waste of time
> and energy to even attempt to be intelligent. A single rotten apple like
> ****ing Ed Gin can take down the group and everyone else is too cowardly
> to even protest. I give up. I have decided to join the rest of you and be
> an idiot too.
>
> If you want news and information you should go to the Internet and access
> various web sites for whatever you are interested in. Barring that, you
> should resort to a moderated forum where ****ing **** heads like Ed Gin
> can be excluded. But by and large, your only associations with others
> should be face to face. That is real life. Usenet, email and anything that
> is not face to face is a delusion. It is not real and is a waste of
> limited time and resources.
>
> Mr. Sherman, ever the conscience of ARBR, has bailed out on the present
> issue and I have lost all respect for him. What is he doing on ARBR
> anyway? He is wasting his time and getting nothing in return for it. He
> ought to be on a moderated forum. He would excel there and be appreciated.
>
> But is anyone here for news and information? I think not. If you wanted
> that you would be on a moderated forum. I know these newsgroups for what
> they are because I know human nature for what it is. In the future I shall
> no longer even pretend to be decent and civilized. I will instead weigh in
> like that Mongoloid Ed Gin weighs in. I trust the rest of you will have no
> objection since you don't object to ****ing Ed Gin. In short, I am going
> to be as idiotic, coarse and vulgar as he is. Enjoy!
>
> But by and large I am going to be mostly gone. I will look in from time to
> time to release some bile and spew some venom, but the good old days when
> you could expect an intelligent post from me are gone forever. No one who
> is half way intelligent would be caught dead on Usenet. It is for idiots,
> scoundrels and assholes, of which that Mongoloid Ed Gin is the chief
> example of the species.
>
> --
> ****ing Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Tom Sherman
February 2nd 05, 01:15 AM
Freewheeling wrote:

> Ed:
>
> Give them a break. Call a truce. Let go. Whether they lost the argument,
> or simply can't take it any more, doesn't really matter does it? I mean,
> ultimately, they're on "our side." Can't help it. As Natan Sharansky says,
> it's better to have a democracy that hates you than an autocrat that loves
> you. We know the flaws. We have the momentum....

Feeling the need to climb a fence and deposit some fecal matter in the
yards of people who disagree with you? That is what your constant
initiation of right-wing political postings amounts to.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom Sherman
February 2nd 05, 01:18 AM
Edward Dolan wrote:

> Well, I am not as ****ed off as I sound. Ed Gin is an idiot and that I can
> accept, but I am sorely disappointed in Mr. Sherman. I expected him to take
> Ed Gin to task, but he stood by and did nothing. I have lost all respect for
> him and I will never trust him again. Ed Gin is nothing, but I expected more
> of Mr. Sherman. None of this was about politics. It was about spaming and
> being needlessly vulgar. And yet Mr. Sherman could not even take on an issue
> so simple as this.

Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone
trying to make Ed Gin look bad?

Ignore the Monkeys and eventually they will go away. (I wish the same
could be said of the political trolls.)

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Mark Leuck
February 2nd 05, 02:20 AM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
> > Well, I am not as ****ed off as I sound. Ed Gin is an idiot and that I
can
> > accept, but I am sorely disappointed in Mr. Sherman. I expected him to
take
> > Ed Gin to task, but he stood by and did nothing. I have lost all respect
for
> > him and I will never trust him again. Ed Gin is nothing, but I expected
more
> > of Mr. Sherman. None of this was about politics. It was about spaming
and
> > being needlessly vulgar. And yet Mr. Sherman could not even take on an
issue
> > so simple as this.
>
> Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone
> trying to make Ed Gin look bad?
>
> Ignore the Monkeys and eventually they will go away. (I wish the same
> could be said of the political trolls.)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

If he was trying to make Ed Gin look bad wouldn't he post as Ed Gin?

Tom Sherman
February 2nd 05, 02:47 AM
Mark Leuck wrote:

> "Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
>
>>Edward Dolan wrote:
>>

>>>Well, I am not as ****ed off as I sound. Ed Gin is an idiot and that I
>
> can
>
>>>accept, but I am sorely disappointed in Mr. Sherman. I expected him to
>
> take
>
>>>Ed Gin to task, but he stood by and did nothing. I have lost all respect
>
> for
>
>>>him and I will never trust him again. Ed Gin is nothing, but I expected
>
> more
>
>>>of Mr. Sherman. None of this was about politics. It was about spaming
>
> and
>
>>>being needlessly vulgar. And yet Mr. Sherman could not even take on an
>
> issue
>
>>>so simple as this.
>>
>>Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone
>>trying to make Ed Gin look bad?
>>
>>Ignore the Monkeys and eventually they will go away. (I wish the same
>>could be said of the political trolls.)
>>
>>--
>>Tom Sherman - Earth
>

> If he was trying to make Ed Gin look bad wouldn't he post as Ed Gin?

No, because it would too obvious of a fraud - did the other "Edward
Dolan" fool anyone on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent for more than the
fraction of a second it took to read the "display" email address?

In addition, one of the prime accusations here against Ed Gin is using
sock puppets - which would not happen if someone fraudulently posted as
"Ed Gin".

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Edward Dolan
February 2nd 05, 02:23 PM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
>> Well, I am not as ****ed off as I sound. Ed Gin is an idiot and that I
>> can accept, but I am sorely disappointed in Mr. Sherman. I expected him
>> to take Ed Gin to task, but he stood by and did nothing. I have lost all
>> respect for him and I will never trust him again. Ed Gin is nothing, but
>> I expected more of Mr. Sherman. None of this was about politics. It was
>> about spaming and being needlessly vulgar. And yet Mr. Sherman could not
>> even take on an issue so simple as this.
>
> Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone trying
> to make Ed Gin look bad?

You are the only one on the group who thinks that. You loyalty to him is
reprehensible. You have allied yourself to a jackass and a scoundrel. Others
on the group, including Jim McNamra and Joao de Souza, have proven to my
satisfaction that we are dealing with Ed Gin and no one else. The fact that
you do not attack those type of posts leads me to believe that you know full
well who he is. Stay away from being disingenuous. That is not your strong
suit.

> Ignore the Monkeys and eventually they will go away. (I wish the same
> could be said of the political trolls.)

The Monkeys are not going to go away when you post that you like their
****ing humor and that it amuses you.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 2nd 05, 02:31 PM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> Mark Leuck wrote:
[...]
>> If he was trying to make Ed Gin look bad wouldn't he post as Ed Gin?
>
> No, because it would too obvious of a fraud - did the other "Edward Dolan"
> fool anyone on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent for more than the fraction of a
> second it took to read the "display" email address?

You are on too many newsgroups. Either be intelligent or be gone.

I am never trying to fool anyone ever. I do not know what you are talking
about. When I am doing a copy and paste post I will not bother with a
signature. I do not want to waste a single second on an idiot like Ed Gin.

> In addition, one of the prime accusations here against Ed Gin is using
> sock puppets - which would not happen if someone fraudulently posted as
> "Ed Gin".

There is something wrong with the way your brain works, Read de Souza's post
on the matter to settle the issue once and for all.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Jon Meinecke
February 2nd 05, 02:44 PM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote
>>Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone
>>trying to make Ed Gin look bad?

Perhaps. However, if so, the evidence as seen from examination
of message headers was expertly manipulated. And the previous
messages (well prior to the Johnny NoCom appearance) where
Ed Gin signed messages with a different name seem to indicate a
connection. The fact that the prodigy connection is no longer being
used after the "bentrideronline.com" impersonation also suggests a
connection.

> In addition, one of the prime accusations here against Ed Gin is using
> sock puppets - which would not happen if someone fraudulently posted as
> "Ed Gin".

As I asked previously, Will the real Ed Gin please stand up? Is it the
best that can be said that the evidence of NoCom, etc's. identity s not
beyond a reasonable doubt?

What the Minnesota Ed and perhaps the Chicago Ed, the monkeys
and others have done and continue doing IN this newsgroup is
sadly, not that unusual. Hardly original. Such is the fate of many
newsgroups. (Notice the distinction drawn of what people do IN
vs. TO a newsgroup, -- both inflections exist.)

ARBR was an interesting exception for many years. Experienced,
knowledgeable people, generous with their comments and advice.
New posters, genuine in their questions and interest in recumbent
bikes. A community open to discussion largely without personal
attacks and fallacious arguments. People of all levels of interest
and experience interacting constructively. Little spam. Few
contentious exchanges and even fewer that lasted into thread
lengths surpassing a hundred and lasting months. Vulgar and
abusive posts were almost nonexistent even in the presence
of divergent opinions strongly held and expressed.

Check the archives. Lower message volume, yes. Higher
signal to noise ratio? Arguably so. Even Mike V didn't
bother with us. MTB recumbent bikes anyone? %^)

Jon Meinecke
net.subtle-apteryx

Edward Dolan
February 2nd 05, 03:58 PM
All of your overly long single paragraph is correct. You should have broken it up into a few parts so I could all follow your thoughts better. My meds are not working for me.

If you will note all of my messages are not on point even briefly. I like to open the discussion up to something lame and bigoted. To stay on point when the point is very small is the mark of a small mind like the one I posses and brings on nothing but tedium. Mr. Tom Sherman of ARBR is the master of this kind intelligent posting. I assure you that I read very carefully everything that is written by others and that I comprehend none of it with limited nature of what is being said. But I am an idiot and not normal.

The only sin in Usenet posting is to be dull. Sorry, but I just can't be dull enough to do what you recommend. After all, there may be some intelligent souls about who are tuned in. I, Edward Dolan am not one of them. I want everyone on USEnet to think I am small minded and dull like so many oth

Edward Dolan
February 2nd 05, 04:33 PM
"Jon Meinecke" > wrote in message
news:1107355209.00ca81ee28b27629bc1334a93ed9a778@t eranews...
> "Tom Sherman" > wrote
>>>Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone
>>>trying to make Ed Gin look bad?
>
> Perhaps. However, if so, the evidence as seen from examination
> of message headers was expertly manipulated. And the previous
> messages (well prior to the Johnny NoCom appearance) where
> Ed Gin signed messages with a different name seem to indicate a
> connection. The fact that the prodigy connection is no longer being
> used after the "bentrideronline.com" impersonation also suggests a
> connection.
>
>> In addition, one of the prime accusations here against Ed Gin is using
>> sock puppets - which would not happen if someone fraudulently posted as
>> "Ed Gin".
>
> As I asked previously, Will the real Ed Gin please stand up? Is it the
> best that can be said that the evidence of NoCom, etc's. identity s not
> beyond a reasonable doubt?
>
> What the Minnesota Ed and perhaps the Chicago Ed, the monkeys
> and others have done and continue doing IN this newsgroup is
> sadly, not that unusual. Hardly original. Such is the fate of many
> newsgroups. (Notice the distinction drawn of what people do IN
> vs. TO a newsgroup, -- both inflections exist.)

What Ed Gin does is TO the group. He ****s the group. What I do is IN the
group and in accordance with proper newsgroup posting rules and etiquette.
If you can't see the difference, then you are not capable of making
distinctions. But that was always your weak point.

> ARBR was an interesting exception for many years. Experienced,
> knowledgeable people, generous with their comments and advice.
> New posters, genuine in their questions and interest in recumbent
> bikes. A community open to discussion largely without personal
> attacks and fallacious arguments. People of all levels of interest
> and experience interacting constructively. Little spam. Few
> contentious exchanges and even fewer that lasted into thread
> lengths surpassing a hundred and lasting months. Vulgar and
> abusive posts were almost nonexistent even in the presence
> of divergent opinions strongly held and expressed.

I apparently arrived here too late for what you are describing. When I
arrived this group was cesspool of liberal hate mongering and Bush bashing.
Mr. Tom Sherman was among the chief offenders. You did not think that could
go on forever, did you?

By the way, I am shortly going to post a message on what I think a troll is.
I am also going to post a message on what I think a newsgroup is for. It may
interest you to get a divergent opinion on both these issues, so you may
want to read what I think.

> Check the archives. Lower message volume, yes. Higher
> signal to noise ratio? Arguably so. Even Mike V didn't
> bother with us. MTB recumbent bikes anyone? %^)

It takes an asshole like Ed Gin to ruin a newsgroup. I am harmless by
comparison and only enhance the group. If you can't see the difference
between Ed Gin and myself, then you are blind.

The main problem Meinecke has ever had with me is that we do not agree about
anything. Since he can't take me down on content, he means to take me down
on process. Other than a few foul words which I use occasionally (but only
on well deserved miscreants like asshole Ed Gin) there is absolutely nothing
wrong with my process. I do not troll like ****ing Ed Gin does and I never
have. Meinecke is blinded by his own hatred of me and is jealous of me to
boot. Combine hatred with jealousy and you have got a mess.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Johnny NoCom
February 2nd 05, 05:35 PM
Johnny NoCom is Not Ed Gin.

If Ed Gin is Johnny NoCom then prove it you dumb assholes at AR.B.R., BROL or whatever dork bent club you come from. FACT is none of you know who the real Johnny NoCom is when he tells it like it is to Fat Old Slow Pukes on crap design recumbents.

BTW all F40 condom bikes suck dog****, trikes are for feeble old *******s that have no leg muscles and High SlowGoWalker SUCK and always will.

The Real Johnny NoCom

Tom Sherman
February 3rd 05, 12:55 AM
Jon Meinecke wrote:

> "Tom Sherman" > wrote
>
>>>Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone
>>>trying to make Ed Gin look bad?
>

> Perhaps. However, if so, the evidence as seen from examination
> of message headers was expertly manipulated. And the previous
> messages (well prior to the Johnny NoCom appearance) where
> Ed Gin signed messages with a different name seem to indicate a
> connection. The fact that the prodigy connection is no longer being
> used after the "bentrideronline.com" impersonation also suggests a
> connection.
>

>>In addition, one of the prime accusations here against Ed Gin is using
>>sock puppets - which would not happen if someone fraudulently posted as
>>"Ed Gin".
>

> As I asked previously, Will the real Ed Gin please stand up? Is it the
> best that can be said that the evidence of NoCom, etc's. identity s not
> beyond a reasonable doubt?
>
> What the Minnesota Ed and perhaps the Chicago Ed, the monkeys
> and others have done and continue doing IN this newsgroup is
> sadly, not that unusual. Hardly original. Such is the fate of many
> newsgroups. (Notice the distinction drawn of what people do IN
> vs. TO a newsgroup, -- both inflections exist.)
>
> ARBR was an interesting exception for many years. Experienced,
> knowledgeable people, generous with their comments and advice.
> New posters, genuine in their questions and interest in recumbent
> bikes. A community open to discussion largely without personal
> attacks and fallacious arguments. People of all levels of interest
> and experience interacting constructively. Little spam. Few
> contentious exchanges and even fewer that lasted into thread
> lengths surpassing a hundred and lasting months. Vulgar and
> abusive posts were almost nonexistent even in the presence
> of divergent opinions strongly held and expressed.
>
> Check the archives. Lower message volume, yes. Higher
> signal to noise ratio? Arguably so. Even Mike V didn't
> bother with us. MTB recumbent bikes anyone? %^)

Things started to go downhill when certain people insisted in starting
off-topic political discussions. Some of us (present company included)
made the mistake of getting annoyed enough at the constant barrage of
propaganda to respond to it.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

BikingBill
February 3rd 05, 05:40 AM
Johnny,

I want to buy a NoCom but no one will tell me if you will accept a
check signed with a Crayon.

Will you?

Bill

Freewheeling
February 3rd 05, 06:36 AM
Wasn't it Dolan who identified the fellow as Ed Gin? If so, as a deliberate
smear tactic it was kind of a shot in the dark. Then again, it might be
somebody trying to make Johnny NoCom look bad. You'd think just using the
name would do it.
--
--Scott
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>
>> Well, I am not as ****ed off as I sound. Ed Gin is an idiot and that I
>> can accept, but I am sorely disappointed in Mr. Sherman. I expected him
>> to take Ed Gin to task, but he stood by and did nothing. I have lost all
>> respect for him and I will never trust him again. Ed Gin is nothing, but
>> I expected more of Mr. Sherman. None of this was about politics. It was
>> about spaming and being needlessly vulgar. And yet Mr. Sherman could not
>> even take on an issue so simple as this.
>
> Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone trying
> to make Ed Gin look bad?
>
> Ignore the Monkeys and eventually they will go away. (I wish the same
> could be said of the political trolls.)
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

Freewheeling
February 3rd 05, 06:52 AM
Jon:

"ARBR was an interesting exception for many years. Experienced,
knowledgeable people, generous with their comments and advice.
New posters, genuine in their questions and interest in recumbent
bikes. A community open to discussion largely without personal
attacks and fallacious arguments. People of all levels of interest
and experience interacting constructively. Little spam. Few
contentious exchanges and even fewer that lasted into thread
lengths surpassing a hundred and lasting months. "

Actually, pretty typical of groups (including internet forums) since 911.
I've experienced several really bitter enmities with people that literally
date from 09/12/2001. Prior to that, we were fairly civil or even friendly.
It isn't tough to see there was a fundamental kind of division within the
society that the events of that day brought out in the open. Which doesn't
mean that it's necessarily a bad thing, mind you. With a few people,
including some way to the left of me, it's been an opportunity to clarify
things and get beyond superficiality.

Prior to WWII there was a lot of division in the country, similar to today.
Much of it was left vs right, except that it was generally the conservatives
who were pacifist. Well, not entirely. The left was split between the
pacifist left, and the anti-Nazis... and the two leftist factions really
hated one another. In France the pacifist wing actually became part of the
Vichy government, after the invasion, but the US put aside the factionalism
after Pearl. The term generally used for this period, at least in Europe,
was the "Phony War." There was some irony in the term, because it wasn't
really phony. It was just that tsunami that hadn't made landfall yet.

--
--Scott
"Jon Meinecke" > wrote in message
news:1107355209.00ca81ee28b27629bc1334a93ed9a778@t eranews...
> "Tom Sherman" > wrote
>>>Have you ever considered the possibility that this is just someone
>>>trying to make Ed Gin look bad?
>
> Perhaps. However, if so, the evidence as seen from examination
> of message headers was expertly manipulated. And the previous
> messages (well prior to the Johnny NoCom appearance) where
> Ed Gin signed messages with a different name seem to indicate a
> connection. The fact that the prodigy connection is no longer being
> used after the "bentrideronline.com" impersonation also suggests a
> connection.
>
>> In addition, one of the prime accusations here against Ed Gin is using
>> sock puppets - which would not happen if someone fraudulently posted as
>> "Ed Gin".
>
> As I asked previously, Will the real Ed Gin please stand up? Is it the
> best that can be said that the evidence of NoCom, etc's. identity s not
> beyond a reasonable doubt?
>
> What the Minnesota Ed and perhaps the Chicago Ed, the monkeys
> and others have done and continue doing IN this newsgroup is
> sadly, not that unusual. Hardly original. Such is the fate of many
> newsgroups. (Notice the distinction drawn of what people do IN
> vs. TO a newsgroup, -- both inflections exist.)
>
> ARBR was an interesting exception for many years. Experienced,
> knowledgeable people, generous with their comments and advice.
> New posters, genuine in their questions and interest in recumbent
> bikes. A community open to discussion largely without personal
> attacks and fallacious arguments. People of all levels of interest
> and experience interacting constructively. Little spam. Few
> contentious exchanges and even fewer that lasted into thread
> lengths surpassing a hundred and lasting months. Vulgar and
> abusive posts were almost nonexistent even in the presence
> of divergent opinions strongly held and expressed.
>
> Check the archives. Lower message volume, yes. Higher
> signal to noise ratio? Arguably so. Even Mike V didn't
> bother with us. MTB recumbent bikes anyone? %^)
>
> Jon Meinecke
> net.subtle-apteryx

Tom Sherman
February 3rd 05, 11:50 AM
Freewheeling wrote:

> Actually, pretty typical of groups (including internet forums) since 911....

I knew the advent of a single number for emergency services was at fault!

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home