PDA

View Full Version : I, Edward Dolan am an idiot

Edward Dolan
February 1st 05, 03:35 PM
Anyone who has been following the recent goings on here on ARBR has got to realize by now that all newsgroups are for idiots like me Edward Dolan. It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward Dolan to even attempt to be intelligent. A single rotten apple likeme Edward Dolan can take down the group and everyone else is too cowardly to even protest. I give up. I have decided to be a bigger idiot than any of you here at A.R.B.R.

If you want news and information you should go to the Internet and access various web sites for whatever you are interested in. Barring that, you should resort to a moderated forum where ****ing **** heads like me Edward Dolan can be excluded. But by and large, your only associations with others should be face to face. That is real life. Usenet, email and anything that is not face to face is a delusion. It is not real and is a waste of limited time and resources.

I, Edward Dolan, have bailed out on all recumbnet cycling issues and I have lost all re

Jon Meinecke
February 1st 05, 06:26 PM
Someone apparently pretending to be "Edward Dolan"
> wrote:

>[...]

This and other messages represent probable violation of
newsfeeds.com terms of use. Specifically, newsfeeds.com
terms of use lists:

Prohibited Activities

- Use of the Service in violation of generally
accepted principles of Usenet etiquette and/or
community standards;

- Impersonating or using the identity of another
person or organization, or falsely stating or
otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with
a person or organization;

- Uploading, posting, disseminating, using, or otherwise
making available through the Service any Content that
is [...] threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory,
vulgar, obscene, libelous, [...]

Particularly, those people whose identity has been impersonated
may wish to consider sending a complaint to ,
copying all message headers.

Jon Meinecke
net.subtle-apteryx

Edward Dolan
February 1st 05, 07:19 PM
"Jon Meinecke" > wrote in message
news:1107282167.fe62e8e184b407644511ef9935bfa986@t eranews...
> Someone apparently pretending to be "Edward Dolan"
> > wrote:
>
>>[...]
>
> This and other messages represent probable violation of
> newsfeeds.com terms of use. Specifically, newsfeeds.com
> terms of use lists:
>
> Prohibited Activities
>
> - Use of the Service in violation of generally
> accepted principles of Usenet etiquette and/or
> community standards;
>
> - Impersonating or using the identity of another
> person or organization, or falsely stating or
> otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with
> a person or organization;
>
> - Uploading, posting, disseminating, using, or otherwise
> making available through the Service any Content that
> is [...] threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory,
> vulgar, obscene, libelous, [...]
>
> Particularly, those people whose identity has been impersonated
> may wish to consider sending a complaint to ,
> copying all message headers.
>
> Jon Meinecke
> net.subtle-apteryx

Finally, Jon Meinecke is here to save us from ourselves. But let us be clear
about who is causing what. A single person has undertaken to destroy this
newsgroup. His name is Ed Gin. And Mr. Tom Sherman stands by like the coward
he is. His ****ing attempt at humor is as misplaced as most everything he
says lately.

Jon, I understand you better than you think and I am in sympathy with your
concerns. I was never a threat to the health and vitality of this newsgroup,
but Ed Gin is. Try to get focused on who is responsible for the present
quagmire.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Just zis Guy, you know?
February 2nd 05, 12:25 PM
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:19:13 -0600, "Edward Dolan" >
wrote in message >:

>Finally, Jon Meinecke is here to save us from ourselves. But let us be clear
>about who is causing what. A single person has undertaken to destroy this
>newsgroup.

Indeed. And maybe one day you'll tell us why you did it.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Edward Dolan
February 2nd 05, 01:50 PM
"Just zis Guy, you know?" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:19:13 -0600, "Edward Dolan" >
> wrote in message >:
>
>>Finally, Jon Meinecke is here to save us from ourselves. But let us be
>>clear
>>about who is causing what. A single person has undertaken to destroy this
>>newsgroup.
>
> Indeed. And maybe one day you'll tell us why you did it.

To compare me with Ed Gin marks you as an insane person. Try to think before
you write, why don't you.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Johnny NoCom
February 2nd 05, 05:35 PM
Johnny NoCom is Not Ed Gin.

If Ed Gin is Johnny NoCom then prove it you dumb assholes at AR.B.R., BROL or whatever dork bent club you come from. FACT is none of you know who the real Johnny NoCom is when he tells it like it is to Fat Old Slow Pukes on crap design recumbents.

BTW all F40 condom bikes suck dog****, trikes are for feeble old *******s that have no leg muscles and High SlowGoWalker SUCK and always will.

The Real Johnny NoCom

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home