PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ed Gin is Mongoloid Idiot

Just zis Guy, you know?
February 2nd 05, 12:28 PM
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:32:59 -0600, "Edward Dolan" >
wrote in message >:

>------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C5085A.29E3F010
>
>Anyone disagree?
>------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C5085A.29E3F010

><HTML><HEAD>
><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
>charset=3Diso-8859-1">
><META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT size=3D2>Anyone disagree?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
>------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C5085A.29E3F010--

If that's not the real Ed it's not a bad forgery.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Edward Dolan
February 2nd 05, 01:42 PM
"Just zis Guy, you know?" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:32:59 -0600, "Edward Dolan" >
> wrote in message >:
>
>>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
[...]
> If that's not the real Ed it's not a bad forgery.
>
> Guy

Guy, yes it's me all right. I am not going to waste any words that require
thought on this ****ing jackass Ed Gin. I will just do copy and paste
broadsides where he is concerned. I am also going to post something soon on
what I think a troll is as there is lots of confusion about that. Stay
tuned.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Johnny NoCom
February 2nd 05, 05:36 PM
Johnny NoCom is Not Ed Gin.

If Ed Gin is Johnny NoCom then prove it you dumb assholes at AR.B.R., BROL or whatever dork bent club you come from. FACT is none of you know who the real Johnny NoCom is when he tells it like it is to Fat Old Slow Pukes on crap design recumbents.

BTW all F40 condom bikes suck dog****, trikes are for feeble old *******s that have no leg muscles and High SlowGoWalker SUCK and always will.

The Real Johnny NoCom

Edwar Dolan
February 2nd 05, 07:19 PM
I, Edward Doaln am not just an ordinary asshole,
but I Edward Dolan a supreme asshole of the
Great White persuasion. I Edward Dolan have that dumb
expression permanently plastered on my honky face
commonly noted on white trash bigot idiots.

I, Edward Dolan am mostly into ass which is why
I call myself an asshole (you know, all that
crap about ass hatchets) I like my asshatchet
riding high you know where.

Please stay away from me, Edward Dolan.
I am a a foul and filthy beast.
****ing Regards,