PDA

View Full Version : Ed Gin the Great Yellwow Mongoloid from Chicago

Edward Dolan
February 2nd 05, 08:48 PM
>A troll is someone like me Ed Gin who will disrupt a
> recumbent newsgroup for no other purpose than disrupting it.
> I, Ed gin of the Great Yellow race known as the Oriental Trash
> am a troll. It matters not whether I am spaming or off topic or vulgar
> or whatever.
>
> -- Regards,
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Mongoloid and Oriental Trash from Chicago
>
> PS. I Ed Gin am a stupid ****er. I always will be.
> PS2. I Ed Gin is still for ****, but I am not going to change.
> I, Ed Gin am worth ****ing on, and when I die from clogged arteries
> I will be delighted if all you at A.R.B.R. **** on my grave
> I Ed Gin am one poor ****ed up son of bitch.

Just zis Guy, you know?
February 2nd 05, 10:39 PM
FFS, will you guys just get a room?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Tom Sherman
February 3rd 05, 01:13 AM
Guy Chapman wrote:

> FFS, will you guys just get a room?

This battle of the real and imposter "Ed's" has become more pointless
than trying to discuss the ecological impact of mountain biking with
Mikey V. :(

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Arne
February 3rd 05, 03:00 AM
What does 'yellwow' mean?

Arne, USA
..
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> Guy Chapman wrote:
>
>> FFS, will you guys just get a room?
>
> This battle of the real and imposter "Ed's" has become more pointless than
> trying to discuss the ecological impact of mountain biking with Mikey V.
> :(
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom Sherman
February 3rd 05, 03:11 AM
Arne wrote:

> What does 'yellwow' mean?

It is what NoCom rider’s do when riding over bumps. ;)

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Freewheeling
February 3rd 05, 06:28 AM
Arne:

I know I'm probably just playing into someone's hands (though I'm not sure
whose) but I just killfiled everyone until this dies down, including Ed
Dolan. It's not that I don't like him, but I just can't take it.

I'm also fairly convinced that the other guy really *is* Ed Gin, because why
else would "Johnny NoCom" be responding with such vehemence? I mean, if
Dolan had identified the wrong guy wouldn't he just be inclined to kick
back? Apparently anonymity is correlated with a certain denseness of
intellect.

--
--Scott
"Arne" > wrote in message
> What does 'yellwow' mean?
>
> Arne, USA
> .
> "Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
>> Guy Chapman wrote:
>>
>>> FFS, will you guys just get a room?
>>
>> This battle of the real and imposter "Ed's" has become more pointless
>> than trying to discuss the ecological impact of mountain biking with
>> Mikey V. :(
>>
>> --
>> Tom Sherman - Earth

G. Morgan
February 3rd 05, 06:30 AM
Subject: Re: Ed Gin the Great Yellwow Mongoloid from Chicago
Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
=> Freewheeling <= wrote:

>I know I'm probably just playing into someone's hands (though I'm not sure
>whose) but I just killfiled everyone until this dies down

It's going to be a lonely group then.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

Freewheeling
February 3rd 05, 07:05 AM
"G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> Subject: Re: Ed Gin the Great Yellwow Mongoloid from Chicago
> Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
> => Freewheeling <= wrote:
>

>>I know I'm probably just playing into someone's hands (though I'm not sure
>>whose) but I just killfiled everyone until this dies down
>

> It's going to be a lonely group then.

Well, I killfiled two people. Ed Dolan was easy, because he only posts
under his own name. The other fellow has lots of pseudonyms, and he keeps
aquiring new heads like that beast in the Bible. Eventually it'll die down.
The HPV List could probably discipline Ed Gin a bit, if it chose to. Being
ostracized from that group is probably his worst nightmare. I still get the
postings, but haven't read them in ages... ever since the newsletter came
out with an anti-war article. It was supposed to be apolitical... unless
you were against the war. This didn't reallly infect the List as far as I
know, but it took a long time for me to cancel my membership in IHPVA. And
I just sort of lost interest in the list. But I'll bet it's Ed Gin's home
away from home.

> --
>
> -Graham
>
> Remove the snails to email

Mark Leuck
February 3rd 05, 08:00 AM
Its mildly amusing to watch the real Ed get thrown into a real tizzy

"Just zis Guy, you know?" > wrote in message
> FFS, will you guys just get a room?
>
> Guy
> --
> May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
>
> 85% of helmet statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 01:50 PM
"Mark Leuck" > wrote in message
> Its mildly amusing to watch the real Ed get thrown into a real tizzy

That is not going to happen Mark. I am just going to post **** like Ed Gin
does, repetitive and stupid. This is all like water off a duck's back to me.
I would have to be crazy to waste any time on a **** head like Ed Gin. I do
not even read his crap. Hells Bells, I don't even see it anymore!

By the way, the other Ed is as real as I am. His name is Ed **** Head Gin.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home