PDA

View Full Version : Ed Gin Dip**** from Chicago

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:00 PM
****ing Ed Gin! What a Dip****! Hey Ed Gin - why don't you go **** yourself
instead of posting your asshole nonsense, you stupid son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is interested in your God Damn Nonsense, you dumb Mongoloid *******.

Get your own web site, you God Damn moron! Why don't you
take your ****ing typing hands and ram them up your ass, you slant-eyed weasel.
God, I know what you look like and you are disgusting and revolting. You
need to kill yourself and thereby purify the earth of your loathsome
presence. You are nothing but an ugly beast. You remind me of Godzilla.

No one here on ARBR gives a **** about your ****ing self. Why don't you take your computer and shove it
up your ass, you supreme dork and jerk.

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:34 PM
I Ed Doaln am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Dolan should you go **** myrself
instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Dolan am a son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a dumb honky *******. *

I will never get my own web site, I Ed Dolan am a God Damn moron! *Why don't I,
Ed Dolan take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
God, I know what I Ed Dolan look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I Ed Dolan
need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great White Honky and Race Hater - Minn

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:49 PM
>I Ed Gin am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Gin should you go **** myrself
> instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Gin am a son of a bitch. No
> one
> on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a yellow gook dumb
> *******.
>
> I will never get my own web site, I Ed Gin am a God Damn moron! Why don't
> I,
> Ed Gin take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
> God, I know what I Ed Gin look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I
> Ed Gin
> need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:56 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>I Ed Doaln am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Dolan should you go **** myrself
> instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Dolan am a son of a bitch. No
> one
> on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a dumb honky *******.
>
> I will never get my own web site, I Ed Dolan am a God Damn moron! Why
> don't I,
> Ed Dolan take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
> God, I know what I Ed Dolan look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I
> Ed Dolan
> need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great White Honky and Race Hater - Minn

> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am
> not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home