PDA

View Full Version : I Ed Dolan am a White idiot and with **** for brains.

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:10 PM
It is assholes like me Ed Dolan that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am not
going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
I, Ed Dolan am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
Ed Dolan am a white honky idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed Dolan.
The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
hatred. I Ed Dolan will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.

I Ed Dolan am a White idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all you at
A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you are.

Ed Dolan the Great Ignorant Honky - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:27 PM
> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am
> not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:55 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
> It is assholes like me Ed Dolan that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I
> am not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Dolan am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because
> Ed Dolan am a white honky idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Dolan.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Dolan will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Dolan am a White idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great Ignorant Honky - Minnesota

> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am
> not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:59 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
> It is assholes like me Ed Dolan that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I
> am not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Dolan am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because
> Ed Dolan am a white honky idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Dolan.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Dolan will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Dolan am a White idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great Ignorant Honky - Minnesota

> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am
> not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home