PDA

View Full Version : my new name is Ed **** Head Dolan.

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:13 PM
I will be in a tizzy as long as I am at A.R.B.R. I am just going to
post **** like all other stupid white peckerwoods because I, Ed Dolan
am repetitive and stupid. This is all like water off a dumb honkys back to me.
I is crazy to waste any time on other newsgroups. a **** head like me Ed Dolan
can only post crap at A.R.B.R.. Hells Bells, I Edward Dolan am an ignorant
white honky and race hater!

By the way, my new name is Ed **** Head Dolan.

Ed Dolan the Great White Klansman - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:19 PM
>I will be in a tizzy as long as I am at A.R.B.R. I am just going to
> post **** like all other stupid yellow scum because I, Ed Gin
> am repetitive and stupid. This is all like water off a dumb gook's back to
> me.
> I is crazy to waste any time on other newsgroups. a **** head like me Ed
> Gin
> can only post crap at A.R.B.R.. Hells Bells, I Ed Gin am an ignorant
> yellow gook and race hater!
>
> By the way, my new name is Ed **** Head Gin.
>

> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Peril from the Far East (Chicago)

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:59 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>I will be in a tizzy as long as I am at A.R.B.R. I am just going to
> post **** like all other stupid white peckerwoods because I, Ed Dolan
> am repetitive and stupid. This is all like water off a dumb honkys back to
> me.
> I is crazy to waste any time on other newsgroups. a **** head like me Ed
> Dolan
> can only post crap at A.R.B.R.. Hells Bells, I Edward Dolan am an ignorant
> white honky and race hater!
>
> By the way, my new name is Ed **** Head Dolan.
>

> Ed Dolan the Great White Klansman - Minnesota

> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am
> not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home