PDA

View Full Version : Ed Gin Dip****, ******* & Scumbag

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:12 PM
>Ed Gin, Yellow Mongoloid Slant-Eyed ******* from Chicago with **** for Brains,
>
> You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we
> say in Texas. I'll bet you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with
> instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away.
> I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
>
> You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little
> worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a
> cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench,
> a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
>
> You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared
> richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into
> this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
> abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then
> killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.
>
> I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same
> species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the
> very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers
> avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed,
> a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
>
> Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to
> impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop
> will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it
> more rapidly.
>
> You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive
> its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to
> fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink
> shame of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing
> nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
>
> You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid,
> nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an
> ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with
> you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in
> a land that reality forgot.
>
> And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important
> statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What
> fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted
> tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat,
> spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
>
> You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and
> obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living
> emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a
> disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.
>
> On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are
> deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of
> [...]

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:35 PM
I Ed Doaln am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Dolan should you go **** myrself
instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Dolan am a son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a dumb honky *******. *

I will never get my own web site, I Ed Dolan am a God Damn moron! *Why don't I,
Ed Dolan take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
God, I know what I Ed Dolan look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I Ed Dolan
need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great White Honky and Race Hater - Minn

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home