PDA

View Full Version : Ed Gin Great Yellow Gook

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:26 PM
> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:36 PM
I Ed Doaln am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Dolan should you go **** myrself
instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Dolan am a son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a dumb honky *******. *

I will never get my own web site, I Ed Dolan am a God Damn moron! *Why don't I,
Ed Dolan take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
God, I know what I Ed Dolan look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I Ed Dolan
need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great White Honky and Race Hater - Minn

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:54 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>I Ed Doaln am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Dolan should you go **** myrself
> instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Dolan am a son of a bitch. No
> one
> on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a dumb honky *******.
>
> I will never get my own web site, I Ed Dolan am a God Damn moron! Why
> don't I,
> Ed Dolan take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
> God, I know what I Ed Dolan look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I
> Ed Dolan
> need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great White Honky and Race Hater - Minn

> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am
> not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 03:58 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>I Ed Doaln am a ****ing Dip****! I Ed Dolan should you go **** myrself
> instead of posting my asshole nonsense. I Ed Dolan am a son of a bitch. No
> one
> on ARBR is interested my God Damn Nonsense, I is a dumb honky *******.
>
> I will never get my own web site, I Ed Dolan am a God Damn moron! Why
> don't I,
> Ed Dolan take my ****ing typing hands and ram them up my honky-eyed ass.
> God, I know what I Ed Dolan look like and I am disgusting and revolting. I
> Ed Dolan
> need to kill myself and thereby purify the earth of my loathsome presence.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great White Honky and Race Hater - Minn

> It is assholes like me Ed Gin that make possible assholes on A.R.B.R. I am
> not
> going to waste mental energy posting anything truthful on A.R.B.R. because
> I, Ed Gin am a ****. I will just do copy and paste crap forever. because I
> Ed Gin am a yellow gook idiot with no IQ. I promise to keep it nasty
> as always and repetitive and stupid which is all that matters to me Ed
> Gin.
> The main effect of it will be to keep newbies away and to spread racial
> hatred. I Ed Gin will kill ARBR, but who gives a damn.
>
> I Ed Gin am a Yellow idiot and with **** for brains. What league are all
> you at
> A.R.B.R in, the human race? Yup, I am not in that league, but maybe you
> are.
>
> Ed Gin the Great Yellow Gook - Chicago

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home