PDA

View Full Version : Ed Dolan the Great White Asshole - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 04:12 PM
Anyone notice how I am taking up A.R.B.Rs threads with my idiot posts. I am
performing as always a useful service for myself Ed Dolan as the rest of you can
now go about your business of posting on normal threads. No more Johnny
NoCom ****!

Do not bother with anything I am saying to any of you at A.R.B.R. It is just
going to be copy and paste with me, nothing but name calling. Maybe when
you come back from your vacation it will all be over, but I can go on doing
what I am doing forever as it only takes a few minutes. But I suspect even I
will tire of this shortly. An stupid honkey race hater like me Ed Doaln can
post all day and night. I do not worry about my mental health problems
anymore as I now know that no one gives a damn. So be it!

Ed Dolan the Great White Asshole - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 04:27 PM
> Anyone notice how I am taking up A.R.B.Rs threads with my idiot posts. I
> am
> performing as always a useful service for myself Ed Dolan as the rest of
> you can
> now go about your business of posting on normal threads. No more Johnny
> NoCom ****!
>
> Do not bother with anything I am saying to any of you at A.R.B.R. It is
> just
> going to be copy and paste with me, nothing but name calling. Maybe when
> you come back from your vacation it will all be over, but I can go on
> doing
> what I am doing forever as it only takes a few minutes. But I suspect even
> will tire of this shortly. An stupid honkey race hater like me Ed Doaln
> can
> post all day and night. I do not worry about my mental health problems
> anymore as I now know that no one gives a damn. So be it!
>
> Ed Dolan the Great White Asshole - Minnesota

What kind of asshole would post messages touting himself on every thread.
Why Ed Gin would! That is because he is not just an ordinary asshole, but he
is a supreme asshole of the Mongoloid persuasion. He has that dumb
expression permanently plastered on his face commonly noted on Mongoloid
idiots.

He is mostly into ass which is why I call him an asshole (you know, all that
crap about ass hatchets). Any of you who have ever contemplated taking his
advice on anything should reconsider. Would you want an asshole like him to
deal with. Trust me on this - he is a Mongoloid idiot and that is the worst
kind of idiot to be. He is only into ****ing and ****ting and ****ing - and
that is where his mind is 100% of the time. Stay away from him. He is a foul
and filthy beast. I think he might be a **** eater besides so he will likely
be very smelly.

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 04:30 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
> Anyone notice how I am taking up A.R.B.Rs threads with my idiot posts. I
> am
> performing as always a useful service for myself Ed Dolan as the rest of
> you can
> now go about your business of posting on normal threads. No more Johnny
> NoCom ****!
>
> Do not bother with anything I am saying to any of you at A.R.B.R. It is
> just
> going to be copy and paste with me, nothing but name calling. Maybe when
> you come back from your vacation it will all be over, but I can go on
> doing
> what I am doing forever as it only takes a few minutes. But I suspect even
> will tire of this shortly. An stupid honkey race hater like me Ed Doaln
> can
> post all day and night. I do not worry about my mental health problems
> anymore as I now know that no one gives a damn. So be it!
>
> Ed Dolan the Great White Asshole - Minnesota

What kind of asshole would post messages touting himself on every thread.
Why Ed Gin would! That is because he is not just an ordinary asshole, but he
is a supreme asshole of the Mongoloid persuasion. He has that dumb
expression permanently plastered on his face commonly noted on Mongoloid
idiots.

He is mostly into ass which is why I call him an asshole (you know, all that
crap about ass hatchets). Any of you who have ever contemplated taking his
advice on anything should reconsider. Would you want an asshole like him to
deal with. Trust me on this - he is a Mongoloid idiot and that is the worst
kind of idiot to be. He is only into ****ing and ****ting and ****ing - and
that is where his mind is 100% of the time. Stay away from him. He is a foul
and filthy beast. I think he might be a **** eater besides so he will likely
be very smelly.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home