PDA

View Full Version : Ed Gin **** Head, ******* and All-Around Asshole

Edward Dolan
February 3rd 05, 04:25 PM
What kind of asshole would post messages touting himself on every thread. Why Ed Gin would! That is because he is not just an ordinary asshole, but he is a supreme asshole of the Mongoloid persuasion. He has that dumb expression permanently plastered on his face commonly noted on Mongoloid idiots.

He is mostly into ass which is why I call him an asshole (you know, all that crap about ass hatchets). Any of you who have ever contemplated taking his advice on anything should reconsider. Would you want an asshole like him to deal with. Trust me on this - he is a Mongoloid idiot and that is the worst kind of idiot to be. He is only into ****ing and ****ting and ****ing - and that is where his mind is 100% of the time. Stay away from him. He is a foul and filthy beast. I think he might be a **** eater besides so he will likely be very smelly.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home