PDA

View Full Version : HEAD Gin ...the quintessential guttless troll

February 5th 05, 05:24 AM
HEAD - Johnny NoCON - Gin,

Y A W N ... How predictably boring. Haven't you a got a single
creative bone in your body ... dullard? This is precisely the same
crap you pulled with Ed Dolan. Can't you do no better than regurgitate
your protagonist's text and slap on a forged email header? You are
woefully inadequate.

Not surprisingly, you were once again easily drawn out. If Johnny
NcCom and Ed Gin were not one and the same, then he would not have been
provoked and would not have been compelled to rise up and do battle now
would he?

Once again you have proven yourself to be a half-wit. Do you really
expect the readership to believe that I would first make a post
directed at you and then twist my own words and make two more follow-up
posts belittling myself? Come on dufus ... get real! I hope you don't
realistically expect the readership to be baffled by your lame attempt
at cleverness. Ingenuity is not your strong suit. Work on it.

You continue to accuse anyone who opposes you as having no balls. If
you had some balls, you'd post using your real name and email address.
You won't because you haven't got a pair and everyone here knows that.

You are an unworthy adversary. You are not in my league. You know it
and the readership knows it. You are unable to pen anything more than
chronically redundant drivel. In an incessant quest for recognition,
you remain confined to a squirrel cage of self, achieving no more than
a summit of insignificance in your ascent to stagnant mediocrity.
Afflicted by a multitude of personal demons, you are a self-centered,
self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac. You are amoral, profane,
vile, vitriolic and vulgar. You dwell in a self-induced depraved abyss
of your own making. You are the ghoulish mutant spawn of a bizarrely
morbid reproductive process involving a lowracer, sewage, feces,
adipocere and a fiend from the netherworld. Cloaked in a cyber-space
pseudonym, you are a slimy, parasitic, bottom feeding troll ... an
oozing festering, canker on the hide of Internet forums.

Jim McNamara

P.S. Johnny-NoCom-Gin is always talking SPEED, but every time he opens
his mouth, he demonstrates that he is none too swift. Sorely lacking
in creativity, he slices and dices the text of his adversary to
"compose" a response. Plain and simple ... that's about the best this
moron can do. Stay tuned as Ed Gin performs surgery on this post a and
spits it back out with a forged email header pretending to by me
belittling myself (of course) with an omission here and there because
some text was just not suitable for the purpose. It's all yours Ed.
Have fun. You've nothing better to do anyways.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home