PDA

View Full Version : JimmyMac "I am a Linseed Oil Criminal" sweatshirt $10.95

February 5th 05, 08:21 PM
New item at the store

JimmyMac "I am a Linseed Oil Criminal" sweatshirt $10.95

The front of this sweatshirts has a phot of me Jim McNamara pouring a bottle of Linseed oil down my neighbors catering truck at night. The back of the sweatshirt says "I Jim McNamara Will Always be a Criminal and a Feeble Minded Nitwit"

This item has been reduced in price. Order yours today

February 5th 05, 11:40 PM
Ed - The MOUTH that roars, but no one listens - Gin,

The Japanese are often criticized for being unimaginative, having to
borrow from some else's original work to expand upon. It would
appear that the same applies to the Chinese. Your most recent post is
nauseatingly familiar. As I predicted ... nothing new ... same old
recycled crap, from the same old obscured cowardly scum via the same
old forged email header technique. Ed Gin, if you can't write
creatively (and you can't) then at least be creative with your
non-existent t-shirt sold on your non-existent website thru your
non-existent staff for your non-existent company to a non-existent
customer base. In small print include ... "knowledge before and after
the fact is considered complicity and the party concealing such
knowledge is an accomplice and equally guilty in the eyes of the law,
so it is fortunate then that the statute of limitations is applicable".

Jim McNamara

P.S. I kind of like that P.S. of yours below. For once we agree about
something.

Ed Gin - The less than honorable Oriental (forging my email header) -
Gin wrote:

> JimmyMac "I am a Linseed Oil Criminal" sweatshirt $10.95
>
> The front of this sweatshirts has a phot of me Jim McNamara pouring a
bottle of Linseed oil down my neighbors catering truck at night. The
back of the sweatshirt says "I Jim McNamara Will Always be a Criminal
and a Feeble Minded Nitwit"

> This item has been reduced in price. Order yours today
>
> Ed - pretending to be ... (that old chestnut) -
Gin

> P.S. I, Ed Gin sure wish I had a pair of balls like jimmymac_4. If
I did
> I'd confront him one on one like I challenge everyone else like Ed
Dolan who > fortunately lives at a comfortably safe distance up in
Minnesota. The
> problem though is that jimmymac_4 lives too close to home, so I
think I'll
> just continue to talk and keep my distance so as not to get my ass
kicked,
> but I probably have nothing to fear because I'm thinking that I've
confused
> jimmymac_4 with someone who really gives a ****.

Edward Dolan
February 6th 05, 06:02 AM
Linseed Oil Jimmy,
I will buy one of your sweatshirts. I like criminals like you.
One of my shrubs got touched by my neighbors car door. I plan
to do the same thing you did to the catering truck.

What is the best time to vandalize and pour linseed oil down
my neighbors engine, 2 AM or 3 AM?

Ed Dolan the Feeble Obese Putz - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 6th 05, 07:41 AM
" <jimmy > wrote in message
> New item at the store
>
> JimmyMac "I am a Linseed Oil Criminal" sweatshirt $10.95
>
> The front of this sweatshirts has a phot of me Jim McNamara pouring a
> bottle of Linseed oil down my neighbors catering truck at night. The back
> of the sweatshirt says "I Jim McNamara Will Always be a Criminal and a
> Feeble Minded Nitwit"
>
> This item has been reduced in price. Order yours today

Same old **** from Ed Gin.

Edward Dolan
February 6th 05, 07:42 AM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
> Linseed Oil Jimmy,
> I will buy one of your sweatshirts. I like criminals like you.
> One of my shrubs got touched by my neighbors car door. I plan
> to do the same thing you did to the catering truck.
>
> What is the best time to vandalize and pour linseed oil down
> my neighbors engine, 2 AM or 3 AM?
>
> Ed Dolan the Feeble Obese Putz - Minnesota

Same old **** from Ed Gin.

Edward Dolan
February 6th 05, 08:22 PM
I know that I alone Ed Dolan started ARBR on it's downward spiral
and for people to come around now and say Ed Dolan is ruining the place, well
it shows that some people really are honest.

Regards,
Ed Dolan and all his meds - Minn

February 6th 05, 09:36 PM
Only one of these posts is mine. I think you can guess which one. The
Ed Dolan posts are all from the gutless coward Ed Gin with the
exception of those that read "Same old **** from Ed Gin".

Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara
February 6th 05, 10:17 PM
If anyone is ruining this newsgroup, it is both I Jim McNamara
and Mr. Dolan! *How long can both of us keep this up.
Not Long. Ed Dolan is 70 years old and heavily medicated.
Hell he is going to die in his sleep any day now.

I JimmyMac will never be a man. No one esle has payed attention to
me in years and I see no reason why that will change here at A.R.B.R.

Jim McNamara

February 8th 05, 02:32 AM
H E A D Gin ... doing the Jim McNamara impersonation again. He's no
Rich Little is he?

Jim McNamara

nget
February 8th 05, 04:21 AM
Wrote:
> H E A D Gin ... doing the Jim McNamara impersonation again. He's no
> Rich Little is he?
>
> Jim McNamara
If these posts get any lower in the IQ department,someone should
consider carrying Water to you dumb ****s.

--
nget

Edward Dolan
February 8th 05, 09:06 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>I know that I alone Ed Dolan started ARBR on it's downward spiral
> and for people to come around now and say Ed Dolan is ruining the place,
> well
> it shows that some people really are honest.
>
> Regards,
> Ed Dolan and all his meds - Minn

More Ed Gin ****.

****ing Adios!

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

<Plonk> to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 8th 05, 09:09 PM
"nget" > wrote in message

> Wrote:
>> H E A D Gin ... doing the Jim McNamara impersonation again. He's no
>> Rich Little is he?
>>
>> Jim McNamara
> If these posts get any lower in the IQ department,someone should
> consider carrying Water to you dumb ****s.
>

> --
> nget

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

<Plonk> to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota