PDA

View Full Version : Jim McNamara, this is my confession

February 6th 05, 02:22 AM
I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool. *I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
human league. *I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal mediocrity.

I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil vandal.
I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for knocking
a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.

I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan
February 6th 05, 02:36 AM
" <jimmy > wrote in message
>I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool. I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
> human league. I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
> I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
> drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
> confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal
> mediocrity.
>
> I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
> a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil
> vandal.
> I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for
> knocking
> a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.
>
> I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
> with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.
>
> Jim McNamara

Nothing but another forged email address by Ed Gin with his usual
regurgitated garbage. Do not be taken in by
this nonsense. The only criminal behavior here is by Ed Gin.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

February 6th 05, 04:43 AM
Ed Dolan,

As the British would say, you're spot on Mr. Dolan. What we have here
is yet another classic example of a forged email by Ed Gin the gutless
coward who unconvincingly attempts to assume the identity of his
adversary and in the process deceive the readership. This modus
operandi, however, has become an all too familiar Ed Gin trademark.
Rest assured Mr. Dolan. No one will be deceived by this buffoonery.

The moronic Ed Gin has proven time and again that he is incapable of
writing anything even vaguely original. Possessing only marginal
rudimentary English skills, Ed Gin doesn't even plagiarize well,
*******izing the very text that he pilfers from his antagonists,
fracturing it in the cloning process with mangled, mediocre
modifications.

Mr. Dolan, please also note that when the gauntlet is thrown down, he
who claims that everyone else has no balls, fail to take up the
challenge.

I've said it before but it bears repeating. Ed Gin is his own worst
enemy and his BIG mouth makes for a formidable foe. With reckless
abandon, Ed Gin has revealed who and what he is. His BIG mouth has
single handedly undermined his own reputation. The man is as
perceptive as the average tree stump and dumber than a rock, but I'm
not telling anyone anything that they don't already know if they have
had the displeasure to encounter the insanity of Ed Gin's random,
incoherent babbling ... babbling that often takes on decidedly
malicious and vulgar tone, but that's the nature of the beast.

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan
February 6th 05, 07:40 AM
" <jimmy > wrote in message
>I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool. I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
> human league. I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
> I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
> drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
> confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal
> mediocrity.
>
> I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
> a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil
> vandal.
> I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for
> knocking
> a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.
>
> I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
> with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.
>
> Jim McNamara

Same old **** from Ed Gin

February 7th 05, 04:25 AM
You mean same old **** from the olther Ed, that spineless Gin
character. That was a legitimate post by Jim McNamara (me). Didn't
like it very much did you Ed?

Jim McNamara

Arne
February 7th 05, 06:01 PM
And that makes you what? Macho?

Or just stupid. I was going to say I hope it happens to you someday, but
thinking it over, I hope you don't procreate. We have enough jackasses now.
..
Arne, USA
..
-

> And I love scare the **** outta children and parents on the bike trails.
>
> Jim McNamara

Jon Meinecke
February 7th 05, 06:31 PM

"Arne" > wrote in message

> And that makes you what? Macho?
>
> Or just stupid. I was going to say I hope it happens to you someday, but
> thinking it over, I hope you don't procreate. We have enough jackasses
now.
> .

Everyone,

Before you presume authorship these days, you have to check the
message headers. And even then authorship can be difficult to verify.

The message quoted by Arne as from
is likely yet another troll message apparently from Chicago.

Note the message headers:

Whois reports:

Ameritech Electronic Commerce SBCIS-AMER-100902 (NET-68-248-0-0-1)
68.248.0.0 - 68.255.255.255
PPPoX Pool - Rback4 CHCGIL SBC068253254000040218 (NET-68-253-254-0-1)
68.253.254.0 - 68.253.255.255

So, we're back to the Chicago-land Ameritech ADSL connection.
Does than mean newsfeeds.com has shut down the troll spew
through them?

Time to call the experts.

Jon Meinecke

February 7th 05, 06:50 PM
wrote:

> I Jim McNarmara am a worthless fool. I Jim McNamara do not belong in the
> human league. I know it and the readership at A.R.B.R. knows it.
> I Jim McNarmara am unable to pen anything more than chronically redundant
> drivel in an incessant quest for recognition of myself. I JimmyMac belong
> confined to a squirrel cage of self achieving linseed oil criminal
mediocrity.

> I Jim McNamara am afflicted by a multitude of personal demons and I am
> a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent megalomaniac linseed oil
vandal.
> I was amoral when I poured linseed oil into my neighbors engine for knocking
> a few leave of my shrubs a night when he was sleeping.

> I Jim McNamara am profane, vile, vitriolic, a vulgar bottom feeding troll
> with oozing festering canker posts on A.R.B.R and USEnet.

> Jim McNamara

And I love scare the **** outta children and parents on the bike trails.

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan
February 8th 05, 09:04 PM
"Arne" > wrote in message
> And that makes you what? Macho?
>
> Or just stupid. I was going to say I hope it happens to you someday, but
> thinking it over, I hope you don't procreate. We have enough jackasses
> now.
> .
> Arne, USA
> .
> > wrote in message
> -
>>
>> And I love scare the **** outta children and parents on the bike trails.
>>
>> Jim McNamara

> More Ed Gin ****.

****ing Adios!

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

<Plonk> to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 8th 05, 09:05 PM
"Jon Meinecke" > wrote in message
news:1107800854.15f8b24e577d6a0efb2225a9d6d66865@t eranews...
>> > wrote in message
>> -
>> >
>> > And I love scare the **** outta children and parents on the bike
>> > trails.
>> >
>> > Jim McNamara
>
> "Arne" > wrote in message
>>
>> And that makes you what? Macho?
>>
>> Or just stupid. I was going to say I hope it happens to you someday, but
>> thinking it over, I hope you don't procreate. We have enough jackasses
> now.
>> .
>
> Everyone,
>
> Before you presume authorship these days, you have to check the
> message headers. And even then authorship can be difficult to verify.
>
> The message quoted by Arne as from
> is likely yet another troll message apparently from Chicago.
>
> Note the message headers:

> Whois reports:
>
> Ameritech Electronic Commerce SBCIS-AMER-100902 (NET-68-248-0-0-1)
> 68.248.0.0 - 68.255.255.255
> PPPoX Pool - Rback4 CHCGIL SBC068253254000040218 (NET-68-253-254-0-1)
> 68.253.254.0 - 68.253.255.255
>
> So, we're back to the Chicago-land Ameritech ADSL connection.
> Does than mean newsfeeds.com has shut down the troll spew
> through them?
>
> Time to call the experts.
>
> Jon Meinecke

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

<Plonk> to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota