PDA

View Full Version : I Ed Dolan am ruining A.R.B.R.

Edward Dolan
February 6th 05, 05:17 PM
G.Morgan, you are right I Ed Dolan ruining this newsgroup! What the hell is
wrong with me! Obviously I have no concept of what I am doing here at A.R.B.R.
I Ed Dolan simply can not stand it anymore and have invcreased my med intake.
Did you get this?

I know that I alone Ed Dolan started ARBR on it's downward spiral
and for people to come around now and say Ed Dolan s ruining the place, well
it shows that some people really are honest.

Regards,
Ed Dolan and all his meds - Minn

February 6th 05, 09:02 PM
H E A D G I N ... at it again.

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan
February 8th 05, 08:37 PM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
> G.Morgan, you are right I Ed Dolan ruining this newsgroup! What the hell
> is
> wrong with me! Obviously I have no concept of what I am doing here at
> A.R.B.R.
> I Ed Dolan simply can not stand it anymore and have invcreased my med
> intake.
> Did you get this?
>
> I know that I alone Ed Dolan started ARBR on it's downward spiral
> and for people to come around now and say Ed Dolan s ruining the place,
> well
> it shows that some people really are honest.
>
> Regards,
> Ed Dolan and all his meds - Minn

More Ed Gin ****.

****ing Adios!

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

<Plonk> to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota