PDA

View Full Version : Ed Gin is the bane of an unmoderated public forum

February 6th 05, 09:58 PM
***
* *
* F *
* U *
* C *
* K *
* *
* E *
* D *
* *
* G *
* I *
**** N *
* * ****
**** * * *
* * * * *
* * * * * *
* * * * * *
* * * * * *
* * * * *
* * * *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* *
* Johnny NoCom *
* *

The fortunate thing about a moderated forum is that it is moderated,
so the forum can be purged of the Ed Gin types as Ed well knows from
firsthand experience. The unfortunate thing about an unmoderated
newsgroups is that it is unmoderated, allowing for narcissistic
cretins, like Ed Gin, to take up residence as contaminating squatters
who permanently infect the newsgroup host and persist in its pollution
with worthless, inane bull**** that is posted with impunity.

Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara
February 6th 05, 10:16 PM
If anyone is ruining this newsgroup, it is both I Jim McNamara
and Mr. Dolan! *How long can both of us keep this up.
Not Long. Ed Dolan is 70 years old and heavily medicated.
Hell he is going to die in his sleep any day now.

I JimmyMac will never be a man. No one esle has payed attention to
me in years and I see no reason why that will change here at A.R.B.R.

Oh I forgot I am not only a mammas boy, I JimmyMac am a
COWARD and a VANDAL. If Johnny NoCom ever sees me on the
North Branch I will run like a dog because Johnny will kick
my ass for all the lies I post on USEnet.

I can vandalize my neighbors truck with linseed oil but
I will never try anyone else now that my secret is out.
If I do I will end up at Joliet getting my ass reamed by
big black men.

Hey, I might like that

Jim McNamara

February 7th 05, 12:02 AM
Ed - Johnny NoCom - Gin

Unlike you, I haven't posted a single lie about you and unlike you I
don't need to. There is more than enough true, readily verifiable
material concerning you to have to resort to lies. I'll leave that
to you. That's one of your specialties. By the way, tell me who this
Johnny NoCom is so I know who to look for. How am I supposed to run
from someone who's identity is such a closely guarded secret? Johnny
NoCom has never admitted to being Ed Gin, but there is no question as
to Johny NoCom's identity, now is there? Johnny NoCom, you seem to
know me, know where I live, etc., so why wait for a chance encounter
on the bike trail?

Jim McNamara

February 7th 05, 04:52 AM
Johnny NoCom,

>From what I hear telll, you've got the fastest bike in the universe.
Now I hear that this Jimmy is pretty fast himself, but if you've got
the fastest in the universe, you'll catch him especially since I don't
think he's going to be tryng any too hard to get away, and you know
what? When he lets you catch him, then what? It will finally be put
up or shut up time for you. Be careful what you ask for.

Jimmy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home