--

From: mjrides

My dad says that people as evil as this Jimmy McNamara person usually go
to hell when they die. It must be sad to live like him.

MJ

From: BentHeadSWB

True, MJ
The saddest part is to get into a flame war on the interenet in a
recumbent newsgroup. The saddest part is to be so sensitive to words by
people
you will never meet, never know or even know if they ride a recumbent.
It can be entertaining to get people wound up over nothing, but with some
of the people on this NG... it is far too easy to do. The best part is the
header calls them an infinite amount of Monkeys and they keep the war
going.
Taking the internet too seriously indicates the utter lack of a real life.
That is sad...

John H
N TX

From: mjrides

My name is not Ed, its Mitchell. I like all the stuff i see at the WISIL
recumbent site. I think the bikes are really neat. I also like
Cyclingforums

I might want to buy a recumbent with some of the money i make from my
evening job after school.

When I was visiting different recumbent sites this month i logged onto
the Recumbetns.com monnkey island message board. You posted a lot of
mean things about some people many times. And some man posted that you
poured someithing in an engine to ruin a truck because you were mad
about bushes the truck parked next to.

I had to stop going to that web site for a while becuase i got tired of
all the hate in the posts from Jimmy McNamara. No one liked that stuff
and some people were complaining. At church todyay the priest talked
about forgiving people and i wish you would do the same thing Jimmy.

My dad told me to stop visiting this message board and to stop talking
to mean people like you. If people like you ride a recubment then I
might not want to spend my money on one. I thought recumbents were
supposed to be about havign fun.

You are a mean man jimmy McNamara and you are No fun to talk to.

MJ

Arne
February 7th 05, 09:21 PM
A lack of civility is a lack of civility, whether in person, or on a user
group. The people who 'do not have a life' are the ones who usually provoke
attacks here.

The rest of us are looking for interesting and informative dialogue.

Arne, USA

....take the internet too seriously indicates the utter lack of a real life.
That is sad...

February 8th 05, 12:13 AM
Ed GIn,

Are you incabable of posting anything new? This is old recycled crap
from a previous flame war and mjrides was another one of you sock
puppets pseudos back then. How original.

Jim McNamara

wrote:
> To the ARBR readership,
>
> I am a jerk posting rubbish all over the net. My sincerest apologies
> MJrides, a youngster I scared away from bentdom.
>
> Jimmy McNamara
>
> --
>
> From: mjrides
>
> My dad says that people as evil as this Jimmy McNamara person usually
go
> to hell when they die. It must be sad to live like him.
>
> MJ
> --
>
> From: BentHeadSWB
>
> True, MJ
> The saddest part is to get into a flame war on the interenet in a
> recumbent newsgroup. The saddest part is to be so sensitive to words
by
> people
> you will never meet, never know or even know if they ride a
recumbent.
> It can be entertaining to get people wound up over nothing, but with
some
> of the people on this NG... it is far too easy to do. The best part
is the
> header calls them an infinite amount of Monkeys and they keep the war

> going.
> Taking the internet too seriously indicates the utter lack of a real
life.
> That is sad...
>
> John H
> N TX
>
> --
>
> From: mjrides
>
> My name is not Ed, its Mitchell. I like all the stuff i see at the
WISIL
> recumbent site. I think the bikes are really neat. I also like
> Cyclingforums
>
> I might want to buy a recumbent with some of the money i make from my
> evening job after school.
>
> When I was visiting different recumbent sites this month i logged
onto
> the Recumbetns.com monnkey island message board. You posted a lot of
> mean things about some people many times. And some man posted that
you
> poured someithing in an engine to ruin a truck because you were mad
> about bushes the truck parked next to.
>
> I had to stop going to that web site for a while becuase i got tired
of
> all the hate in the posts from Jimmy McNamara. No one liked that
stuff
> and some people were complaining. At church todyay the priest talked
> about forgiving people and i wish you would do the same thing Jimmy.
>
> My dad told me to stop visiting this message board and to stop
talking
> to mean people like you. If people like you ride a recubment then I
> might not want to spend my money on one. I thought recumbents were
> supposed to be about havign fun.
>
> You are a mean man jimmy McNamara and you are No fun to talk to.
>
> MJ

Edward Dolan
February 8th 05, 08:26 PM
"Arne" > wrote in message
>A lack of civility is a lack of civility, whether in person, or on a user
>group. The people who 'do not have a life' are the ones who usually provoke
>attacks here.
>
> The rest of us are looking for interesting and informative dialogue.
>
> Arne, USA
>

> ...take the internet too seriously indicates the utter lack of a real
> life. That is sad...

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of

one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good

solid thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott

(Freewheeling) is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has

also proven to me that he is both intelligent and right on all the present

issues. The rest of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of

Ed Gin, Tom Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark

Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If

you hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It

is nothing but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a ****

about any of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single

second on any of you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a

moderated forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be

excluded. That is all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells,

cowards and crazies who do not want their messages to pass the

scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to yourselves. You are all a bunch of

crazy *******s who deserve one another. May you all **** one

another until kingdom come.

<Plonk> to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota