PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Mac and others time to quit

Bullishbike
February 8th 05, 04:22 PM
to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just showing
what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and so fourth
stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap and act
like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom Sherman,Ed Dolan.

Cheers and fun rides

Edward Dolan
February 8th 05, 08:24 PM
"Bullishbike" > wrote in message
> to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
> showing
> what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and so
> fourth
> stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
> now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap and
> act
> like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom Sherman,Ed
> Dolan.
>
> Cheers and fun rides

Newsgroups are for idiots!

I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of one
hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good solid
thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott (Freewheeling)
is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has also proven to me
that he is both intelligent and right on all the present issues. The rest of
you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of Ed Gin, Tom Sherman,
Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy Chapman,
Perry Butler, etc.

I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If you
hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It is nothing
but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a **** about any of
you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single second on any of you
is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.

Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a moderated
forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be excluded. That is
all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells, cowards and crazies who do
not want their messages to pass the scrutiny of an editor. I leave you to
yourselves. You are all a bunch of crazy *******s who deserve one another.
May you all **** one another until kingdom come.

<Plonk> to the lot of you.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

February 9th 05, 05:40 AM
Bullisbike,

I'm not sure why you selected my nmae for the topic heading, but I'll
overlook that. Granted, your point has some degree of merit, but you
failed to make the obvious distinction between those that have defended
themselves against a troll and the troll himself ... Ed Gin, who has
monopolized this newsgroup with a menagerie of sock puppet pseudonyms,
not the least of which is the notorious JohnnyNoCom who strangely
enough escaped being mentioned. Why have you chosen to emulate the Ed
Gin by labeling everyone an "ass" and calling their manhood (read level
of maturity) into question? Whereas I completely understand the reason
why you would want to see end to all of this, I find it peculiar that
you first insult a group of people and then expect to elicit
cooperation from the very people that you have just insulted.

Allow me to let you in on something. Several days ago, I was thinking
about this very same thing and "penned" the following in advance of my
intention to withdraw from all this nonsense...

Ed Gin relishes exhausting his opposition ... discouraging his
adversary from making further posts. When someone becomes glutted from
Ed Gin's bull**** and concludes that enough is enough, adds Ed to a
kill file and refrains from responding, Ed regards this as an act of
surrender ... an adversary vanquished ... a victory to be celebrated.
The only reason that I've not yet terminated this squabble is because
I'd rather not give Ed even that small shred of satisfaction. On the
other hand, it is the readership that pays the price. They are the
victims here. I feel that it would be selfish of me to pursue this any
longer and subject the readership to any further suffering. One thing
that I learned from past skirmishes with Ed is that responding to him
only serves to encourage him. He feeds off of responses much like a
parasite feeds off of a host organism. Someone has to be the bigger
person if this is to end. It may as well be me. Unfortunately, the
readership will not entirely be spared, as Ed will undoubtedly select
another victim. This is the nature of a parasite, in this case an
ungoverned, unscrupulous, slimy, bottom feeding troll ... an oozing
festering, canker on the hide of Internet forums.

I suspect that there are those that consider Ed Gin, Ed Dolan and
myself to be whackos. I suspect that there are those who respect me
for taking Ed Gin on. I suspect that there are also those who will
respect me for calling it quits. Unlike Ed, I've better things to do
with my time, so he's all yours folks. I'm out of here. Gee, Ed ... I
miss you already ... N O T !!!

Jim McNamara

P.S. Since I posted this before I actually intended, in response to
what you had to say, I reserve the right to depart on my own terms,
that is if and when I deem the time to be appropriate, but rest
assured, I feel that that time is close at hand.

Bullishbike wrote:
> to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
showing
> what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and
so fourth
> stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
> now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap
and act
> like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom
Sherman,Ed Dolan.

> Cheers and fun rides

nget
February 9th 05, 06:13 AM
Wrote:
> [...]
> miss you already ... N O T !!!
>
> Jim McNamara
>
> P.S. Since I posted this before I actually intended, in response to
> what you had to say, I reserve the right to depart on my own terms,
> that is if and when I deem the time to be appropriate, but rest
> assured, I feel that that time is close at hand.
>

> Bullishbike wrote:
> > to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
> showing
> > what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other
> and
> so fourth
> > stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
> > now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the
> crap
> and act
> > like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom

What a scam is this jimmy crap.

--
nget

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 06:18 AM
"Bullishbike" > wrote in message
> to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
> showing
> what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and so
> fourth
> stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
> now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap and
> act
> like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom Sherman,Ed
> Dolan.

Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is doing
his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the destruction of
ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and has
taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin violates
every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is dumbfounded.
Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.

If you will notice, there have not been any newbies coming to the group of
late.That is the effect of an Ed Gin. Enjoy your new newsgroup!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

G. Morgan
February 9th 05, 06:25 AM
Subject: Re: Jimmy Mac and others time to quit
Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
=> Edward Dolan <= wrote:

>Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is doing
>his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the destruction of
>ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and has
>taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
>bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
>distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin violates
>every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is dumbfounded.
>Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

I knew you couldn't stay away!

Ed Dolan wrote:

"I will never post to Usenet again or any other cycling forum for that matter as
I do not really have much interest in the subject nor do I wish anymore to
converse with my inferiors."

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 06:37 AM
"G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> Subject: Re: Jimmy Mac and others time to quit
> Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
> => Edward Dolan <= wrote:
>
>>Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is doing
>>his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the destruction
>>of
>>ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and has
>>taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
>>bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
>>distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin
>>violates
>>every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is dumbfounded.
>>Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.
>

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
>
> I knew you couldn't stay away!
>
> Ed Dolan wrote:
>
> "I will never post to Usenet again or any other cycling forum for that
> matter as
> I do not really have much interest in the subject nor do I wish anymore to
> converse with my inferiors."

These are just trailing off type of posts. If and when I am no longer being
mentioned by name on this group, I assure you I will be gone for good.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

G. Morgan
February 9th 05, 06:45 AM
=> Edward Dolan <= wrote:

>These are just trailing off type of posts. If and when I am no longer being
>mentioned by name on this group, I assure you I will be gone for good.

I don't want you to leave, so I'll just keep mentioning you, okay? ;-)

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

nget
February 9th 05, 07:08 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> "Bullishbike" > wrote in message
> > to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
> > showing
> > what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and
> so
> > fourth
> > stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
> > now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap
> and
> > act
> > like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom
> Sherman,Ed
> > Dolan.
>
> Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is
> doing
> his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the
> destruction of
> ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and
> has
> taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
> bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
> distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin
> violates
> every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is
> dumbfounded.
> Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.
>
> If you will notice, there have not been any newbies coming to the group
> of
> late.That is the effect of an Ed Gin. Enjoy your new newsgroup!
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.

--
nget

nget
February 9th 05, 07:08 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> "Bullishbike" > wrote in message
> > to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
> > showing
> > what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and
> so
> > fourth
> > stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
> > now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap
> and
> > act
> > like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom
> Sherman,Ed
> > Dolan.
>
> Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is
> doing
> his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the
> destruction of
> ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and
> has
> taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
> bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
> distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin
> violates
> every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is
> dumbfounded.
> Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.
>
> If you will notice, there have not been any newbies coming to the group
> of
> late.That is the effect of an Ed Gin. Enjoy your new newsgroup!
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.

--
nget

February 9th 05, 07:30 AM
Hi,

In that first sentence, I meant "name" of course instead of "nmae"
(typo).

Jim McNamara

February 9th 05, 07:38 AM
nget,,

Another gutless coward who uses neither his real name nor real email
address and finds it necessary to employ the services of an anonymous
Usenet news server (usenetserver.com) to obscure his identity. You're
really a man's kind of man ...NOT!!!

Jim McNamara

nget
February 9th 05, 08:17 AM
Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In that first sentence, I meant "name" of course instead of "nmae"
> (typo).
>
> Jim McNamara
Why not just leave ? No one will miss you trust me on this one.

--
nget

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 08:18 AM
"nget" > wrote in message

> Edward Dolan Wrote:
>> "Bullishbike" > wrote in message
>> > to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
>> > showing
>> > what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and
>> so
>> > fourth
>> > stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
>> > now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap
>> and
>> > act
>> > like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom
>> Sherman,Ed
>> > Dolan.
>>
>> Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is
>> doing
>> his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the
>> destruction of
>> ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and
>> has
>> taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
>> bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
>> distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin
>> violates
>> every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is
>> dumbfounded.
>> Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.
>>
>> If you will notice, there have not been any newbies coming to the group
>> of
>> late.That is the effect of an Ed Gin. Enjoy your new newsgroup!
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
>

> --
> nget

Tom Sherman
February 9th 05, 08:36 AM
"nget" anonymously snipes:

> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.

Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 08:44 AM
"nget" > wrote in message

> Edward Dolan Wrote:
>> "Bullishbike" > wrote in message
>> > to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
>> > showing
>> > what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and
>> so
>> > fourth
>> > stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
>> > now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap
>> and
>> > act
>> > like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom
>> Sherman,Ed
>> > Dolan.
>>
>> Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is
>> doing
>> his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the
>> destruction of
>> ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and
>> has
>> taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
>> bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
>> distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin
>> violates
>> every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is
>> dumbfounded.
>> Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.
>>
>> If you will notice, there have not been any newbies coming to the group
>> of
>> late.That is the effect of an Ed Gin. Enjoy your new newsgroup!
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>
> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him. Mr.
> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
>

> --
> nget

Nget, there is only one scoundrel here and that is Ed Gin. In order for you
to get up to speed you would have to read the last fifty or so threads. Jim,
like me, is always posting under his true name and email address. Why would
you ever think someone like Ed Gin who is using forged names, a false mail
address and attributing other's posts and parroting them under these false
pretenses would be anything other than a scoundrel.

Jim, like me, likes to use the language in an elegant way so as to make it
more interesting for others to read him. That is not phoniness; it is
consideration and respect for the reader.

Jon Meinecke is an honest broker but he will never do anything about
anything. Mr. Sherman is not involved, I assure you. I do know him well
enough for that. However, he needs to speak out about this Ed Gin character.
His silence is deafening!

I do not give a damn about this Ed Gin. He is nothing short of a criminal.
But I am sorely disappointed in the rest of the group which sits silently by
and lets a scoundrel post nothing but **** here on ARBR.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 09:06 AM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> "nget" anonymously snipes:
>
>> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
>> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
>> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
>
> Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom, I think Nget came in on this late and is not really up to speed on what
is going on here. However, I know you are. Ed Gin may or may not be a friend
to you, but surely you cannot approve of what he is doing to this group. Jim
is quite correct in everything he says about Ed Gin. You need to take stock
of where you stand in all of this.

I have never in my life treated anyone the way Ed Gin treats others and I
know you haven't either. We have always argued fair and square with one
another and with all others too. I cannot understand why you won't defend
this group against a disrupter and a true troll like Ed Gin. If he is your
friend, then you do not need any enemies.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

nget
February 9th 05, 09:10 AM
Tom Sherman Wrote:
> "nget" anonymously snipes:
>
> > Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he
> is
> > an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
> > Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
>
> Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth
Both you and Jim really need to know my name so I have to ask you what
the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?I have
always given this group the very best that I can do. There are no
hidden pacts or agreements that I plan to throw at anyone.Its all
right here on the table.

--
nget

nget
February 9th 05, 11:18 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> [...]
> address and attributing other's posts and parroting them under these
> false
> pretenses would be anything other than a scoundrel.
>
> Jim, like me, likes to use the language in an elegant way so as to make
> it
> more interesting for others to read him. That is not phoniness; it is
> consideration and respect for the reader.
>
> Jon Meinecke is an honest broker but he will never do anything about
> anything. Mr. Sherman is not involved, I assure you. I do know him
> well
> enough for that. However, he needs to speak out about this Ed Gin
> character.
> His silence is deafening!
>
> I do not give a damn about this Ed Gin. He is nothing short of a
> criminal.
> But I am sorely disappointed in the rest of the group which sits

You are just reading words Ed and I am reading people.Ed Gin is a very
good writer just like Jim.We may disagree on this point in that you
think Jim is writing good stuff for this group.After I read one of his
post I feel like going out to the garden and stepping on slugs.You will
have to try harder to convince me that he is full of good intentions for
this group. This problem would be solved in a minute if the bad guys
could be banned.Would I ban Tom Sherman?I don't think that would be
nesessary as he just needs to be given boundries and I'm sure he would
behave himself.I have endured these last two weeks and I assure you
that I am up to speed as to what has happened on ARBR.Am I offended?You
bet I am,but I have an advantage that you don't.I came to this place
from BROL and I watched as the moderator had to ban people because they
refused to play by the rules.Now we seem to be infested by people who
play by no rules.The bent community is a small one and it will be hard
for the guilty to remain hidden.This whole thing plays out like a cheap
spy novel written by someone in high school.

--
nget

nget
February 9th 05, 11:44 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> "Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> > "nget" anonymously snipes:
> >
> >> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he
> is
> >> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
> >> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
> >
> > Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Sherman - Earth
>
> Tom, I think Nget came in on this late and is not really up to speed on
> what
> is going on here. However, I know you are. Ed Gin may or may not be a
> friend
> to you, but surely you cannot approve of what he is doing to this
> group. Jim
> is quite correct in everything he says about Ed Gin. You need to take
> stock
> of where you stand in all of this.
>
> I have never in my life treated anyone the way Ed Gin treats others and
> know you haven't either. We have always argued fair and square with
> one
> another and with all others too. I cannot understand why you won't
> defend
> this group against a disrupter and a true troll like Ed Gin. If he is
> your
> friend, then you do not need any enemies.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
Perhaps Tom hates you more than he cares about this group.

--
nget

Tom Sherman
February 9th 05, 12:42 PM
"nget" anonymously snipes:

> Tom Sherman Wrote:
>
>>"nget" anonymously snipes:
>>

>>>Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he
>>
>>is
>>
>>>an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
>>>Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
>>
>>Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?
>>
>>--
>>Tom Sherman - Earth
>
> Both you and Jim really need to know my name so I have to ask you what
> the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?I have
> always given this group the very best that I can do. There are no
> hidden pacts or agreements that I plan to throw at anyone.Its all
> right here on the table.

How credible is it when an anonymous poster accuses those using their
real names of having sock puppets?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom Sherman
February 9th 05, 12:47 PM
"nget" anonymously snipes:

> [...]
> have to try harder to convince me that he is full of good intentions for
> this group. This problem would be solved in a minute if the bad guys
> could be banned.Would I ban Tom Sherman?I don't think that would be
> nesessary as he just needs to be given boundries and I'm sure he would
> behave himself.I have endured these last two weeks and I assure you
> that I am up to speed as to what has happened on ARBR.Am I offended?You
> bet I am,but I have an advantage that you don't.I came to this place
> from BROL and I watched as the moderator had to ban people because they
> refused to play by the rules.Now we seem to be infested by people who
> play by no rules.The bent community is a small one and it will be hard
> for the guilty to remain hidden.This whole thing plays out like a cheap
> spy novel written by someone in high school.

I have been posting here for over 5 years, and the real problems started
when certain people insisted on imposing their nationalistic, violent
"chest thumping" on the group".

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Jon Meinecke
February 9th 05, 01:42 PM
"nget" > wrote
> [Dolan is quoted as saying]
> > Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines
>
> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.

There is precious little that may be done regarding posts in
unmoderated USENET newsgroups. Particularly in the
alt.* newsgroups, there is a general laissez faire by design.
USENET is message propagation and access protocols
and disk storage conventions.

My suggestion is and has been not to respond to newsgroup
vandals and destructive trolling. Post and reply to topical
messages. Avoid fallacious arguments, attacks, vendettas,
mean spiritedness...

My second suggestion, one I do not make lightly, is to
notify service providers of abuse. If there are persistent,
spamming, flooding, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar,
etc. posts through an identifiable service provider then notify
them through their abuse contact address. Be specific,
use your real name and email address, cite their terms
of use policy statements, and include full message headers
and content of the offending message(s).

The more people who submit *valid* complaints regarding
terms-of-use-prohibited activities through a service, the
more likely the provider is to respond. Sometimes a
warning from a service provider may cause the poster
to moderate their posts. Or it may simply drive them
to another service provider...

In the end, people intent on "marking" the newsgroup
by-and-large can do so.

Jon Meinecke
net.subtle-apteryx

February 9th 05, 02:53 PM
On 9-Feb-2005, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:

> "G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> > Subject: Re: Jimmy Mac and others time to quit
> > Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
> > => Edward Dolan <= wrote:
> >
> >>Bullishbike, to lump us all together marks you as a moron. Ed Gin is
> >>doing
> >>his criminal thing and Jim and I are trying to forestall the destruction
> >>
> >>of
> >>ARBR. Mr. Sherman should be here with us too, but he is a coward and has
> >>taken to the tall grass. Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines as always
> >>bemoaning everything. It is members like you who are unable to make
> >>distinctions which cause me to despair of Usenet newsgroups. Ed Gin
> >>violates
> >>every single Usenet rule and ISP provision and the group is dumbfounded.
> >>Could it be that most recumbent cyclists are just plain stupid.
> >

> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
> >
> > I knew you couldn't stay away!

Damn. I woke up this morning thinking I sure was going to miss Ed and then
BAM he's here like always. I mean it took God three days to resurrect
Jesus, but Ed came back overnight. How great is that? That's Ed the Great.

skip

February 9th 05, 03:13 PM
On 9-Feb-2005, Tom Sherman > wrote:

> "nget" anonymously snipes:
>
> > Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
> > an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
> > Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
>
> Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

How do you know nget isn't his real name? He could have had liberal
celebrity parents. They are always giving their kids funny names like that
you know. nget is a little different, but I like the way it sounds.

And how do we know Tom Sherman-Earth is your real name? You could have made
that up.

skip

February 9th 05, 03:41 PM
On 9-Feb-2005, Tom Sherman > wrote:

> I have been posting here for over 5 years, and the real problems started
> when certain people insisted on imposing their nationalistic, violent
> "chest thumping" on the group".
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

I want the record to show I have never imposed violent chest thumping on the
group. I'm not into that weirdo stuff and don't approve of those who are.

skip

nget
February 9th 05, 04:20 PM
Tom Sherman Wrote:
> [...]
> > behave himself.I have endured these last two weeks and I assure you
> > that I am up to speed as to what has happened on ARBR.Am I
> offended?You
> > bet I am,but I have an advantage that you don't.I came to this place
> > from BROL and I watched as the moderator had to ban people because
> they
> > refused to play by the rules.Now we seem to be infested by people
> who
> > play by no rules.The bent community is a small one and it will be
> hard
> > for the guilty to remain hidden.This whole thing plays out like a
> cheap
> > spy novel written by someone in high school.
>
> I have been posting here for over 5 years, and the real problems
> started
> when certain people insisted on imposing their nationalistic, violent

This is good Tom, now just let all that anger out and you will feel
better.

--
nget

nget
February 9th 05, 04:41 PM
Tom Sherman Wrote:
> "nget" anonymously snipes:
>
> > Tom Sherman Wrote:
> >
> >>"nget" anonymously snipes:

> >>is

> >>Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?
> >>
> >>--
> >>Tom Sherman - Earth
> >
> > Both you and Jim really need to know my name so I have to ask you
> what
> > the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?I have
> > always given this group the very best that I can do. There are no
> > hidden pacts or agreements that I plan to throw at anyone.Its all
> > right here on the table.
>
> How credible is it when an anonymous poster accuses those using their
> real names of having sock puppets?
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth
So tell me Tom ,what is it in my name that has anything to do with
monkey shines and betraying this group?

--
nget

February 9th 05, 04:51 PM
HI,

Is this a hint ... "price of tea in China" Ed Gin is Chinese.

Jim McNamara

nget
February 9th 05, 04:54 PM
Wrote:
> On 9-Feb-2005, Tom Sherman > wrote:
>
> > "nget" anonymously snipes:
> >
> > > Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he
> is
> > > an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would
> him.Mr
> > > Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
> >
> > Would you like to put your real name behind your accusation?
> >
> > --
> > Tom Sherman - Earth
>

> How do you know nget isn't his real name? He could have had liberal
> celebrity parents. They are always giving their kids funny names like
> that
> you know. nget is a little different, but I like the way it sounds.
>
> And how do we know Tom Sherman-Earth is your real name? You could have
> made
> that up.
>
> skip
The name I use is a proper Cambodian name.I took the name from a friend
who survived the killing fields.This name reminds me of her courage and
strength. The sound is not n-get but the sound is like"'knee-yet".

--
nget

February 9th 05, 04:55 PM
Jon,

This is precisely what I recommended in my post ... Ed Gi - Your
Acceptable Ussse Policy - An Ultimatum. Of couse I meant ... Ed Gin -
Your Acceptable Use Policy - An Ultimatum. I was tripping all over my
finger typiny that day.

Jim McNamara

nget
February 9th 05, 05:06 PM
Wrote:
> HI,
>
> Is this a hint ... "price of tea in China" Ed Gin is Chinese.
>
> Jim McNamara
Still having trouble finding that door out of here Jim?

--
nget

February 9th 05, 05:59 PM
nget,

You wrote ... "Ed Gin is a very good writer". I trust that you were
being facetious. If not, then you are a very poor judge of writing
ability. Ed Gin rarely writes anything original and when he tries, his
pitifully inept prose aptly demonstrates just how English challenged he
is. Perhaps that's why Ed Gin has to resort to cut and paste
plagiarism. At any rate, thanks for the good laugh. You've earned my
vote for the best joke of the day in all of cyberspace. Now about your
obscurity. Why don't you take credit for what you write by affixing
your real name and email address to what you write. What have you to
hide, but your true identity?

Jim McNamara

February 9th 05, 06:04 PM
nget,

Nope. Just holding it open for you so that it doesn't hit you in the
ass on your way out.

Jim McNamara

February 9th 05, 06:08 PM
On 9-Feb-2005, nget > wrote:

> The name I use is a proper Cambodian name.I took the name from a friend
> who survived the killing fields.This name reminds me of her courage and
> strength. The sound is not n-get but the sound is like"'knee-yet".

I like the sound of "knee-yet" too. Given the background of the name it
certainly isn't one I would associate with cowardice. It is interesting to
me that Tom is quick to imply others are cowards for not using their so
called real names in a flame war, but cannot bring himself to call his
friend with a thousand names a coward even after being pressed to do so.
Surely some will see this hypocrisy for what it is.

skip

nget
February 9th 05, 06:12 PM
Wrote:
> nget,
>
> You wrote ... "Ed Gin is a very good writer". I trust that you were
> being facetious. If not, then you are a very poor judge of writing
> ability. Ed Gin rarely writes anything original and when he tries,
> his
> pitifully inept prose aptly demonstrates just how English challenged
> he
> is. Perhaps that's why Ed Gin has to resort to cut and paste
> plagiarism. At any rate, thanks for the good laugh. You've earned my
> vote for the best joke of the day in all of cyberspace. Now about
> your
> obscurity. Why don't you take credit for what you write by affixing
> your real name and email address to what you write. What have you to
> hide, but your true identity?
>
> Jim McNamara
Unlike you Jim I came to ARBR to bash no one,and if you don't mind I
won't be starting now.I know that Ed Gin is an instigator ,beyond that
I will not speak ill of some one behind their back.What you do now with
or without him is really no real concern to me or anybody else that I
know of. Take a hike

--
nget

nget
February 9th 05, 06:28 PM
Wrote:
> nget,
>
> Nope. Just holding it open for you so that it doesn't hit you in the
> ass on your way out.
>
> Jim McNamara
You were the one who said he was leaving,come on now, take a hike
already.

--
nget

February 9th 05, 06:51 PM
nget,

Look, I have no real beef with you other than the fact that you
recognize Ed Gin as an instigator but are only critical of me. Let's
be fair about this. I'm not asking you to pick sides here, but why you
have singled me out? Look ... this is an open public forum.
Consequently, no one here is speaking ill of someone behind their back.
The difference between Ed and myself is that I use me real name and
real email address and say nothing publicly that I cannot substantiate
with evidence. Ed on the other hand, does not use his real name or his
real email address and concocts lies that he cannot substantiate. What
would you have me do when he drags my name through the muck ... sit on
my hands and not defend myself? Unlike Ed, I haven't resorted to
vulgar attacks. Just how would you feel if Ed said that you butt ****
your mother? Perhaps you missed that post, but I digress. Plain and
simple ... I initially was drawn into this flame war by responding to a
post in which my name was mentioned, and then when Ed Gin went on the
attack, I responded in kind and things just escalated. I want this to
end just as much as you do, so what do you say that we cooperate with
one another towards that end and stop sniping at one another. One
flame war needn't touch off another. I feel that we were both unfair
with one another and we both over reacted (me so more thatn you). I'm
a much more reasonable person than you give me credit for. I'm willing
to bury the hatchet if you are. How about it? Deal?

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 10:25 PM
"nget" > wrote in message

> [...]
> have to try harder to convince me that he is full of good intentions for
> this group. This problem would be solved in a minute if the bad guys
> could be banned.Would I ban Tom Sherman?I don't think that would be
> nesessary as he just needs to be given boundries and I'm sure he would
> behave himself.I have endured these last two weeks and I assure you
> that I am up to speed as to what has happened on ARBR.Am I offended?You
> bet I am,but I have an advantage that you don't.I came to this place
> from BROL and I watched as the moderator had to ban people because they
> refused to play by the rules.Now we seem to be infested by people who
> play by no rules.The bent community is a small one and it will be hard
> for the guilty to remain hidden.This whole thing plays out like a cheap
> spy novel written by someone in high school.

Nget, I don't disagree totally with what you are saying, but there is a
question of morality involved. I frankly don't give a damn how good a writer
Ed Gin is. The fact is that he is violating every rule of Usenet that you
can think of. The only one here who is full of bad intentions for this group
is Ed Gin.

Others have cut me some slack over the years to stay on a few off topic
threads which seemed more than fair. I am willing to let Ed Gin post his
spam crap on a few threads of his own if that is what he wants to do, but
that is not what he was doing. He was interleaving his messages on other
threads. I am not going to review what he has been doing in addition to that
as it is well known to the entire group by now.

There would never be any reason to ban Mr. Sherman or myself because we do
play by the rules. We get off topic a lot but only in the course of a
natural conversation. Surely, that is acceptable.

Jim McNamara knows this Ed Gin backwards and forwards and I do too now. You
will have to decide which side you are on. Jim and I and Tom have always
been responsive to others (as have you). Ed Gin clearly is not. He may very
well be crazy, but he is right on the edge of being a criminal. Only
criminals steal other's identities, something which Ed Gin does all the
time.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 10:42 PM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
[...]
> I have been posting here for over 5 years, and the real problems started
> when certain people insisted on imposing their nationalistic, violent
> "chest thumping" on the group".

The biggest Bush basher and America hater of them all! Thanks for the good
laugh Tom.

The only one who is destroying this group is Ed Gin. He is committing every
criminal act in posting that you can think of. You are dishonest and a
hypocrite to say otherwise.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 10:52 PM
"Jon Meinecke" > wrote in message
news:1107956258.888f7d992a930cee374b06090f0ee07f@t eranews...
> "nget" > wrote
>> [Dolan is quoted as saying]
>> > Jon Meinecke is on the sidelines
>>
>> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he is
>> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
>> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
>
> There is precious little that may be done regarding posts in
> unmoderated USENET newsgroups. Particularly in the
> alt.* newsgroups, there is a general laissez faire by design.
> USENET is message propagation and access protocols
> and disk storage conventions.
>
> My suggestion is and has been not to respond to newsgroup
> vandals and destructive trolling. Post and reply to topical
> messages. Avoid fallacious arguments, attacks, vendettas,
> mean spiritedness...
>
> My second suggestion, one I do not make lightly, is to
> notify service providers of abuse. If there are persistent,
> spamming, flooding, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar,
> etc. posts through an identifiable service provider then notify
> them through their abuse contact address. Be specific,
> use your real name and email address, cite their terms
> of use policy statements, and include full message headers
> and content of the offending message(s).
>
> The more people who submit *valid* complaints regarding
> terms-of-use-prohibited activities through a service, the
> more likely the provider is to respond. Sometimes a
> warning from a service provider may cause the poster
> to moderate their posts. Or it may simply drive them
> to another service provider...
>
> In the end, people intent on "marking" the newsgroup
> by-and-large can do so.

I do not know why Jon Meinecke and I do not get along better. I agree with
him on most everything. It must be strictly a personality thing. My Irish
lightness opposed to his German heaviness.

"If there are persistent,
> spamming, flooding, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar,
> etc. posts through an identifiable service provider then notify
> them through their abuse contact address."

Does not the above perfectly describe every single post of Ed Gin? But do
not hold your breath waiting for Meinecke to point this out to us. As far as
he is concerned, if you respond to a scoundrel like Ed Gin then you are as
guilty as he is. We should all be sheep like him.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Mark Leuck
February 9th 05, 10:57 PM
> wrote in message
>
> On 9-Feb-2005, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
>
> > "G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> > > Subject: Re: Jimmy Mac and others time to quit
> > > Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

> > > BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
> > >
> > > I knew you couldn't stay away!
>
> Damn. I woke up this morning thinking I sure was going to miss Ed and
then
> BAM he's here like always. I mean it took God three days to resurrect
> Jesus, but Ed came back overnight. How great is that? That's Ed the
Great.

> skip

You didn't seriously think he'd leave did you?

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 11:02 PM
> wrote in message
>
> On 9-Feb-2005, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
>
>> "G. Morgan" > wrote in message
>> > Subject: Re: Jimmy Mac and others time to quit
>> > Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

>> > BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
>> >
>> > I knew you couldn't stay away!
>
> Damn. I woke up this morning thinking I sure was going to miss Ed and
> then
> BAM he's here like always. I mean it took God three days to resurrect
> Jesus, but Ed came back overnight. How great is that? That's Ed the
> Great.
>
> skip

Skip, this is apparently going to be longest goodbye in Usenet history. I
really want to leave but there are just so many loose ends that I can't
quite leave yet.

My problem has always been that I say such interesting things in such
interesting ways that I get responses even when I don't want any responses.
That is my genius and my karma. But eventually I will get gone from here.
Hang in there!

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Tom Sherman
February 10th 05, 12:00 AM
nget who? wrote:

> Tom Sherman Wrote:

>>>Both you and Jim really need to know my name so I have to ask you
>>
>>what
>>
>>>the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in China?I have
>>>always given this group the very best that I can do. There are no
>>>hidden pacts or agreements that I plan to throw at anyone.Its all
>>>right here on the table.
>>
>>How credible is it when an anonymous poster accuses those using their
>>real names of having sock puppets?
>>
>>--
>>Tom Sherman - Earth
>
> So tell me Tom ,what is it in my name that has anything to do with
> monkey shines and betraying this group?

Non sequitur.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom Sherman
February 10th 05, 12:01 AM
wrote:

> HI,
>
> Is this a hint ... "price of tea in China" Ed Gin is Chinese.

And I was under the impression that Ed Gin was a Chicagoan.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom Sherman
February 10th 05, 12:04 AM

> And how do we know Tom Sherman-Earth is your real name? You could have made
> that up.

Yes, I am lying about the planet I am currently on.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom Sherman
February 10th 05, 12:07 AM
wrote:

> On 9-Feb-2005, nget > wrote:
>

>>The name I use is a proper Cambodian name.I took the name from a friend
>>who survived the killing fields.This name reminds me of her courage and
>>strength. The sound is not n-get but the sound is like"'knee-yet".
>

> I like the sound of "knee-yet" too. Given the background of the name it
> certainly isn't one I would associate with cowardice. It is interesting to
> me that Tom is quick to imply others are cowards for not using their so
> called real names in a flame war, but cannot bring himself to call his
> friend with a thousand names a coward even after being pressed to do so.
> Surely some will see this hypocrisy for what it is.

I have been told by someone who I will believe (unless proven otherwise)
that Johnny NoCom is not Ed Gin. My source could be sincere, but wrong.
So without having identification beyond a reasonable doubt, I will not
name names.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

nget
February 10th 05, 01:05 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> [...]
> other
> threads. I am not going to review what he has been doing in addition to
> that
> as it is well known to the entire group by now.
>
> There would never be any reason to ban Mr. Sherman or myself because we
> do
> play by the rules. We get off topic a lot but only in the course of a
> natural conversation. Surely, that is acceptable.
>
> Jim McNamara knows this Ed Gin backwards and forwards and I do too now.
> You
> will have to decide which side you are on. Jim and I and Tom have
> always
> been responsive to others (as have you). Ed Gin clearly is not. He may
> very
> well be crazy, but he is right on the edge of being a criminal. Only
> criminals steal other's identities, something which Ed Gin does all

Well Ed then we'll have to just disagree about somethings but that
doesn't change what we both feel about trying to do what is right in
the way we treat others and the way we would like others to treat us.I
won't say anything right now that could possibly muddy the waters
more.I do have some names but I wish this would settle out .I spent the
day riding my 3.4 wizwheel then had to mow my lawn.Those yellow flower
things are starting to open here.I think this is early spring.Better
keep an eye on those cats. Mark

--
nget

nget
February 10th 05, 01:11 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> "Jon Meinecke" > wrote in message
> news:1107956258.888f7d992a930cee374b06090f0ee07f@t eranews...
> > "nget" > wrote
> >> [Dolan is quoted as saying]
> >>
> >> Ed I believe that Jim is key to the scam.Why can't you see that he
> is
> >> an arrogant phony.I would trust Jon Meinecke before I would him.Mr
> >> Sherman may also be up to his eyeballs in this too.
> >
> > There is precious little that may be done regarding posts in
> > unmoderated USENET newsgroups. Particularly in the
> > alt.* newsgroups, there is a general laissez faire by design.
> > USENET is message propagation and access protocols
> > and disk storage conventions.
> >
> > My suggestion is and has been not to respond to newsgroup
> > vandals and destructive trolling. Post and reply to topical
> > messages. Avoid fallacious arguments, attacks, vendettas,
> > mean spiritedness...
> >
> > My second suggestion, one I do not make lightly, is to
> > notify service providers of abuse. If there are persistent,
> > spamming, flooding, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar,
> > etc. posts through an identifiable service provider then notify
> > them through their abuse contact address. Be specific,
> > use your real name and email address, cite their terms
> > of use policy statements, and include full message headers
> > and content of the offending message(s).
> >
> > The more people who submit *valid* complaints regarding
> > terms-of-use-prohibited activities through a service, the
> > more likely the provider is to respond. Sometimes a
> > warning from a service provider may cause the poster
> > to moderate their posts. Or it may simply drive them
> > to another service provider...
> >
> > In the end, people intent on "marking" the newsgroup
> > by-and-large can do so.
>
> I do not know why Jon Meinecke and I do not get along better. I agree
> with
> him on most everything. It must be strictly a personality thing. My
> Irish
> lightness opposed to his German heaviness.
>
> "If there are persistent,
> > spamming, flooding, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar,
> > etc. posts through an identifiable service provider then notify
> > them through their abuse contact address."
>
> Does not the above perfectly describe every single post of Ed Gin? But
> do
> not hold your breath waiting for Meinecke to point this out to us. As
> far as
> he is concerned, if you respond to a scoundrel like Ed Gin then you are
> as
> guilty as he is. We should all be sheep like him.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
I've got German -Jew on my fathers side of the family.Is this going to
be a problem with you Ed?

--
nget

February 10th 05, 01:16 AM
On 9-Feb-2005, Tom Sherman > wrote:

> I have been told by someone who I will believe (unless proven otherwise)
> that Johnny NoCom is not Ed Gin. My source could be sincere, but wrong.
> So without having identification beyond a reasonable doubt, I will not
> name names.

I take it Ed Gin assured your trusted friend he wasn't Johnny NoCom huh?

But, actually I never asked you to name names. That was done by others.
I'm only commenting on how you challenged nget and many others for their
real names and implied or claimed cowardice on their part. You appear very
reluctant to do the same with Johnny NoCom or any of the other similar
incarnations out of Chicago. Just an observation.

skip

nget
February 10th 05, 01:19 AM
Tom Sherman Wrote:
> nget who? wrote:
>
> > Tom Sherman Wrote:
> >
> >>"nget" anonymously snipes:

> he

> him.Mr

> >>what

> >>How credible is it when an anonymous poster accuses those using
> their
> >>real names of having sock puppets?
> >>
> >>--
> >>Tom Sherman - Earth
> >
> > So tell me Tom ,what is it in my name that has anything to do with
> > monkey shines and betraying this group?
>
> Non sequitur.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth
So let me get this straight,You want to get my name and address so that

nget

Tom Sherman
February 10th 05, 01:33 AM
wrote:

> On 9-Feb-2005, Tom Sherman > wrote:
>

>>I have been told by someone who I will believe (unless proven otherwise)
>>that Johnny NoCom is not Ed Gin. My source could be sincere, but wrong.
>>So without having identification beyond a reasonable doubt, I will not
>>name names.
>

> I take it Ed Gin assured your trusted friend he wasn't Johnny NoCom huh?
>
> But, actually I never asked you to name names. That was done by others.
> I'm only commenting on how you challenged nget and many others for their
> real names and implied or claimed cowardice on their part. You appear very
> reluctant to do the same with Johnny NoCom or any of the other similar
> incarnations out of Chicago. Just an observation.

"nget" was insinuating that I was using sock puppets. That is why I
singled out him/her/them/it.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Edward Dolan
February 10th 05, 01:47 AM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>
>> HI,
>>
>> Is this a hint ... "price of tea in China" Ed Gin is Chinese.
>
> And I was under the impression that Ed Gin was a Chicagoan.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman - Earth

Edward Dolan
February 10th 05, 01:52 AM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>
>> HI,
>>
>> Is this a hint ... "price of tea in China" Ed Gin is Chinese.
>
> And I was under the impression that Ed Gin was a Chicagoan.

Race does not exist for a liberal numskull like Mr. Sherman. Nope, we all
arrive on this earth without any antecedents. Culture and race need not be
considered. All that matters is that, after all, we are all just human
beings. Even if some of us are slobs and criminals like Ed Gin.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 10th 05, 01:57 AM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>
>> On 9-Feb-2005, nget > wrote:
>>

>>>The name I use is a proper Cambodian name.I took the name from a friend
>>>who survived the killing fields.This name reminds me of her courage and
>>>strength. The sound is not n-get but the sound is like"'knee-yet".
>>

>> I like the sound of "knee-yet" too. Given the background of the name it
>> certainly isn't one I would associate with cowardice. It is interesting
>> me that Tom is quick to imply others are cowards for not using their so
>> called real names in a flame war, but cannot bring himself to call his
>> friend with a thousand names a coward even after being pressed to do so.
>> Surely some will see this hypocrisy for what it is.
>
> I have been told by someone who I will believe (unless proven otherwise)
> that Johnny NoCom is not Ed Gin. My source could be sincere, but wrong. So
> without having identification beyond a reasonable doubt, I will not name
> names.

Poor Tom does not want to cross his good buddy Ed Gin. After all, if he did,
Ed Gin might start doing to him what he has done to Jim and myself. A coward
dies a thousand deaths, but a brave man dies but once.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 10th 05, 02:00 AM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>
>> On 9-Feb-2005, Tom Sherman > wrote:
>>

>>>I have been told by someone who I will believe (unless proven otherwise)
>>>that Johnny NoCom is not Ed Gin. My source could be sincere, but wrong.
>>>So without having identification beyond a reasonable doubt, I will not
>>>name names.
>>

>> I take it Ed Gin assured your trusted friend he wasn't Johnny NoCom huh?
>>
>> But, actually I never asked you to name names. That was done by others.
>> I'm only commenting on how you challenged nget and many others for their
>> real names and implied or claimed cowardice on their part. You appear
>> very
>> reluctant to do the same with Johnny NoCom or any of the other similar
>> incarnations out of Chicago. Just an observation.
>
> "nget" was insinuating that I was using sock puppets. That is why I
> singled out him/her/them/it.

Skip and I are both doing far more than insinuating that you are coward. We
are flat out calling you a hypocrite and a coward.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 10th 05, 02:10 AM
"nget" > wrote in message

> Edward Dolan Wrote:
[...]
>> I do not know why Jon Meinecke and I do not get along better. I agree
>> with
>> him on most everything. It must be strictly a personality thing. My
>> Irish
>> lightness opposed to his German heaviness.
[...]
> I've got German -Jew on my fathers side of the family.Is this going to
> be a problem with you Ed?

The Germans are well known for being dour and pedantic. Read Hegel if you
don't believe me. Jon Meinecke illustrates the species perfectly. Your
Jewishness saves you. We can't all be so lucky and blessed as to be Irish
like me.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

February 10th 05, 02:32 AM
Tom,

I am ashamed to say that Ed Gin is Chicagoan.

Jim McNamara

February 10th 05, 02:34 AM
nget,

.... and I was until you threw your hat in the ring, so to speak.

Jim McNamara

rocketman
February 10th 05, 02:36 AM
Buh bye, Ed. Don't let the screen door slap you in the ass on the way out.
Can you round up some of the other trolls and take 'em with you?

"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message

> "Bullishbike" > wrote in message
>> to you Jim,Ed and others it's time to stop the crap you all are just
>> showing
>> what an ass you all are by posting all this crap about each other and so
>> fourth
>> stop acting like asses you all 50+ year olds.
>> now let's see if your so called men are going to stop all of the crap and
>> act
>> like true men once in a while.that also goes for you too,Tom Sherman,Ed
>> Dolan.
>>
>> Cheers and fun rides
>
> Newsgroups are for idiots!
>
> I'm outa here. Newsgroups are for idiots. I can count on the fingers of
> one hand those of you who are intelligent. Skip always displays good solid
> thinking with a sharp wit thrown in for good measure. Scott (Freewheeling)
> is an intellectual and a good writer. Jim McNamara has also proven to me
> that he is both intelligent and right on all the present issues. The rest
> of you are idiots. I leave the lot of you to the likes of Ed Gin, Tom
> Sherman, Jon Meinecke, Slugger, Disco Duck, Mark Leuck, Peter Clinch, Guy
> Chapman, Perry Butler, etc.
>
> I have yet to see a newsgroup that was not being ruined by idiots. If you
> hang out in a newsgroup, you should have your head examined. It is nothing
> but a waste of time and a form of insanity. I don't give a **** about any
> of you (a few exceptions) and why I ever wasted a single second on any of
> you is beyond belief. I must have been crazy.
>
> Anyone with any brains who has something to say should be on a moderated
> forum where assholes and **** heads (like Ed Gin) can be excluded. That is
> all newsgroups are full of. It is only dumbbells, cowards and crazies who
> do not want their messages to pass the scrutiny of an editor. I leave you
> to yourselves. You are all a bunch of crazy *******s who deserve one
> another. May you all **** one another until kingdom come.
>
> <Plonk> to the lot of you.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 10th 05, 02:47 AM
"rocketman" > wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

> Buh bye, Ed. Don't let the screen door slap you in the ass on the way
> out. Can you round up some of the other trolls and take 'em with you?

I can't wait to get out of here. Way too many idiots on ARBR. But only one
scoundrel and troll and his name is Ed Gin. Too bad you are so deaf, blind
and dumb that you don't know it.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 10th 05, 02:51 AM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Tom,
>
> I am ashamed to say that Ed Gin is Chicagoan.
>
> Jim McNamara

Hells Bells! Half my relatives are living in Chicago. But I think Ed Gin may
be there living in an asylum for the criminally insane, which would not be
quite the same thing.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home