PDA

View Full Version : Shock & Awe

February 9th 05, 02:39 AM
Ed aways said when he left arbr it would be with bang. So I guess this was
it.

His comments on the need for a moderated group are interesting. If he turns
up on BROL please post it here. I wouldn't miss that for anything.

skip

Edward Dolan
February 9th 05, 03:31 AM
> wrote in message
> Ed aways said when he left arbr it would be with bang. So I guess this
> was
> it.
>
> His comments on the need for a moderated group are interesting. If he
> turns
> up on BROL please post it here. I wouldn't miss that for anything.
>
> skip

Hi Skip,

You know of course that I am not talking about you when I castigate the
newsgroup. I have always enjoyed your every post. You do things with your
messages in only a few words that I can only dream about.

I am leaving ARBR for a variety of reasons. For two years I conversed with
more or less sane persons who were not criminals. Ed Gin falls into a
category of his own. We could all be doing what he is doing, but it would be
insane to do it. But I have run out of interesting persons to converse with
on ARBR. They all have limited repertoires and everything is now deja vu
with me as far as ARBR is concerned.

I accomplished my original purpose which was to take down Mr. Sherman and
his cohort of liberals, and I did it legitimately with argument, more or
less civil, issue by issue.

I will look in on ARBR from time to time, but I will only post if and when
something really hits my fancy. I despair of unmoderated newsgroups. They
are surely on their way out. The future will consist only of moderated
newsgroups. Usenet will be for teenagers and idiots if it continues to exist
at all.

By the way, I am a world class expert at conforming to what ever rules might
prevail anywhere in the world. I will never post to Usenet again or any
other cycling forum for that matter as I do not really have much interest in
the subject nor do I wish anymore to converse with my inferiors.

Best Regards,

Ed

G. Morgan
February 9th 05, 03:39 AM
Subject: Re: Shock & Awe
Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
=> Edward Dolan <= wrote:

>I will never post to Usenet again or any
>other cycling forum for that matter as I do not really have much interest in
>the subject nor do I wish anymore to converse with my inferiors.

Hmmmmm......

Anyone believe that?

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

Mark Leuck
February 9th 05, 06:04 AM
"G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> Subject: Re: Shock & Awe
> Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
> => Edward Dolan <= wrote:
>
> >I will never post to Usenet again or any
> >other cycling forum for that matter as I do not really have much interest
in
> >the subject nor do I wish anymore to converse with my inferiors.
>

> Hmmmmm......
>

> Anyone believe that?

Its funny but I recall once you saying something similar

G. Morgan
February 9th 05, 06:20 AM
=> Mark Leuck <= wrote:

>> Anyone believe that?
>
>Its funny but I recall once you saying something similar

Yeah but unlike Ed, I like to converse with my inferiors.

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

nget
February 9th 05, 06:37 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> > wrote in message
> > Ed aways said when he left arbr it would be with bang. So I guess
> this
> > was
> > it.
> >
> > His comments on the need for a moderated group are interesting. If
> he
> > turns
> > up on BROL please post it here. I wouldn't miss that for anything.
> >
> > skip
>
> Hi Skip,
>
> You know of course that I am not talking about you when I castigate
> the
> newsgroup. I have always enjoyed your every post. You do things with
> your
> messages in only a few words that I can only dream about.
>
> I am leaving ARBR for a variety of reasons. For two years I conversed
> with
> more or less sane persons who were not criminals. Ed Gin falls into a
> category of his own. We could all be doing what he is doing, but it
> would be
> insane to do it. But I have run out of interesting persons to converse
> with
> on ARBR. They all have limited repertoires and everything is now deja
> vu
> with me as far as ARBR is concerned.
>
> I accomplished my original purpose which was to take down Mr. Sherman
> and
> his cohort of liberals, and I did it legitimately with argument, more
> or
> less civil, issue by issue.
>
> I will look in on ARBR from time to time, but I will only post if and
> when
> something really hits my fancy. I despair of unmoderated newsgroups.
> They
> are surely on their way out. The future will consist only of moderated
> newsgroups. Usenet will be for teenagers and idiots if it continues to
> exist
> at all.
>
> By the way, I am a world class expert at conforming to what ever rules
> might
> prevail anywhere in the world. I will never post to Usenet again or
> any
> other cycling forum for that matter as I do not really have much
> interest in
> the subject nor do I wish anymore to converse with my inferiors.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Ed
You were always fair with me Ed and for that I thank you.We never saw
eye to eye on everything but it wasn't a show stopper as no two people
could possibly do that.Again thanks.

--
nget

nget
February 9th 05, 07:18 AM

--
nget

nget
February 9th 05, 07:18 AM
G. Morgan Wrote:
> Subject: Re: Shock & Awe
> Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
> => Mark Leuck <= wrote:
>
> >> Anyone believe that?
> >
> >Its funny but I recall once you saying something similar
>

> Yeah but unlike Ed, I like to converse with my inferiors.
>

> --
>
> -Graham
>
> Remove the snails to emailHey Graham ,do you think we are having fun now?

--
nget

Mark Leuck
February 9th 05, 01:06 PM
"G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> Subject: Re: Shock & Awe
> Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
> => Mark Leuck <= wrote:
>
> >> Anyone believe that?
> >
> >Its funny but I recall once you saying something similar
>

> Yeah but unlike Ed, I like to converse with my inferiors.

Not much of that since Group Moderator hasn't been on eh?

nget
February 9th 05, 05:15 PM
Mark Leuck Wrote:
> "G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> > Subject: Re: Shock & Awe
> > Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

> > >Its funny but I recall once you saying something similar
> >

> > Yeah but unlike Ed, I like to converse with my inferiors.
>
> Not much of that since Group Moderator hasn't been on eh?
Relax Mark he will still have you to converse with.

--
nget

G. Morgan
February 10th 05, 02:33 AM
=> nget <= wrote:

>> Not much of that since Group Moderator hasn't been on eh?

>Relax Mark he will still have you to converse with.

lol ;-)

--

-Graham

Remove the snails to email

Mark Leuck
February 10th 05, 07:28 AM
"nget" > wrote in message

> Mark Leuck Wrote:
> > "G. Morgan" > wrote in message
> > > Subject: Re: Shock & Awe
> > > Newsgroup: alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

> > > Yeah but unlike Ed, I like to converse with my inferiors.
> >
> > Not much of that since Group Moderator hasn't been on eh?
> Relax Mark he will still have you to converse with.
>

> --
> nget

G's always fun to talk to when he's drunk which is often

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home