PDA

View Full Version : Ed Gi - Your Acceptable Ussse Policy - An Ultimatum

February 9th 05, 05:55 AM
Readership,

Ed Gin's pervasive and intrusive infiltration of unmoderated forums has
become intolerable. The signal-to-noise ratio generated by the
sanctimonious Ed Gin, in his multitudinous forms, is insufferable. I
hope that my recent expose of Ed Gin's email impersonations, through
blatant email header forgery, will serve to discourage him. Although
Ed Gin no longer remains anonymous, he still cannot manage to muster
the testicular fortitude to post here using his real name and email
address. Ed Gin should be summarily disposed of as the foul, putrefied
refuse that he has proven himself to be. Towards that end, what
follows are the applicable sections of the acceptable use policy of
UseNet news proxy server from where Ed Gin's posts originate:

TERMS OF SERVICE

Newsfeeds.com has a zero-tolerance policy for the following activities,
and performing any of them will cause permanent suspension of your
posting ability. These activities include, but are not limited to:

- Flooding: Attempting to take over a newsgroup by flooding it with
your posts.
- Trolling: Harassing or annoying other newsgroup users repeatedly.
- Posting Off-Topic: Posting something that does not belong in that
newsgroup, as indicated by its charter or FAQ article.
- Harassment/Cyberstalking: Threatening or provoking confrontation with
another party, causing fear for one's personal safety.

Posting ability is a privilege, not a right. Your posting access may be
suspended at any time without notice at the discretion of our abuse
department. If I use these services in violation of this agreement, I
understand I may be in violation of local, federal and or civil laws. I
agree to be responsible for all legal fees and loss of any income that
I owe to the providers, owners, Corporate Officers, and/or creators of
this site as a result of my activities. I understand that my membership
will be canceled without notice or refund in such situations.

Ed Gin has flagrantly violated all of the aforementioned forbidden
activities for which newsfeeds.com has a zero-tolerance policy and for
which there are serious consequences. Note the operative words
regarding forbidden activities ... "These activities include, but are
not limited to" which brings us to...

Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying
network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is
prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged
headers or other identifying information is prohibited. Falsifying
email information for the sole purpose of attributing a post to someone
else very likely qualifies as a serious abuse of service that would
result in account termination. Should these shenanigans continue, I
would recommend that complaints be lodged for abuse of service with
complete header information at ... . I should have
done so quite some time ago and I am still contemplating such action.
Should any further personal attacks be made, Ed Gin will have made my
decision for me. Ed Gin, consider yourself forewarned.

Jim McNamara

February 9th 05, 05:58 AM
Hi,

By way of an adendum, I meant ... Ed Gin - Your Acceptable Use Policy -
An Ultimatum. I'm tired and my typing ability is failing me. Sorry
about that.

Jim McNamaral

nget
February 9th 05, 06:23 AM
Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> By way of an adendum, I meant ... Ed Gin - Your Acceptable Use Policy
> -
> An Ultimatum. I'm tired and my typing ability is failing me. Sorry
> about that.
>
> Jim McNamaral
Stop the scam.

--
nget

February 9th 05, 07:26 AM
nget,

Scam, what scam ... sham? Here's another example of a user of an
anonymous access and posting Usenet newsgroup server from which to hide
behind. Real identity and real balls seem to be a rare commodity here.

Jim McNamara

nget wrote:
> Wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > By way of an adendum, I meant ... Ed Gin - Your Acceptable Use
Policy
> > -
> > An Ultimatum. I'm tired and my typing ability is failing me.
Sorry
> > about that.
> >
> > Jim McNamara
> Stop the scam.
>

> --
> nget

nget
February 9th 05, 08:15 AM
Wrote:
> nget,
>
> Scam, what scam ... sham? Here's another example of a user of an
> anonymous access and posting Usenet newsgroup server from which to
> hide
> behind. Real identity and real balls seem to be a rare commodity
> here.
>

> Jim McNamara
>
> nget wrote:
> > Wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > By way of an adendum, I meant ... Ed Gin - Your Acceptable Use
> Policy
> > > -
> > > An Ultimatum. I'm tired and my typing ability is failing me.
> Sorry
> > > about that.
> > >
> > > Jim McNamara
> > Stop the scam.
> >

> > --
> > nget
You look more and more like a cat that **** on a hardwood floor and no
matter how much you scratch it just won't go away.

--
nget

February 9th 05, 04:48 PM
nget,

Anonymous snipers get no respect here. I realize that nget stands for
No Gots Epic Testicles, but pray tell what's your real name ... what's
your real email address? Every obsured post that you make only serves
to prove to us all, speaking of anmimals and ****, just what a CHICKEN
**** you are. If you want to be taken seriously around here post here,
then step forward ... establish some credability ... use your real name
and email address or risk the danger of being ignore and you wouldn't
want that now would you?

Jim McNamara

nget wrote:
> Wrote:
> > nget,
> >
> > Scam, what scam ... sham? Here's another example of a user of an
> > anonymous access and posting Usenet newsgroup server from which to
> > hide
> > behind. Real identity and real balls seem to be a rare commodity
> > here.
> >

> > Jim McNamara
> >
> > nget wrote:

> > Policy
> > Sorry

> > > Stop the scam.
> > >

> > > --
> > > nget
> You look more and more like a cat that **** on a hardwood floor and
no
> matter how much you scratch it just won't go away.
>

> --
> nget

nget
February 9th 05, 05:00 PM
Wrote:
> nget,
>
> Anonymous snipers get no respect here. I realize that nget stands for
> No Gots Epic Testicles, but pray tell what's your real name ... what's
> your real email address? Every obsured post that you make only serves
> to prove to us all, speaking of anmimals and ****, just what a CHICKEN
> **** you are. If you want to be taken seriously around here post
> here,
> then step forward ... establish some credability ... use your real
> name
> and email address or risk the danger of being ignore and you wouldn't
> want that now would you?
>
> Jim McNamara
>
> nget wrote:
> > Wrote:
> > > nget,
> > >
> > > Scam, what scam ... sham? Here's another example of a user of an
> > > anonymous access and posting Usenet newsgroup server from which to
> > > hide
> > > behind. Real identity and real balls seem to be a rare commodity
> > > here.
> > >

> > > Jim McNamara

> > > Policy
> > > Sorry

> > You look more and more like a cat that **** on a hardwood floor and
> no
> > matter how much you scratch it just won't go away.
> >

> > --
> > nget
I thought you would be gone already?Do you need some help finding the
door?

--
nget

February 9th 05, 06:18 PM
nget,

Like I said before ... no trouble finding the door. Right this way,
nget. I'm holding it open for you so it doesn't hit you in the ass on
your way out. You go and I'll be right behind you. Ladies first.

Jim McNamara

nget
February 9th 05, 06:38 PM
Wrote:
> nget,
>
> Like I said before ... no trouble finding the door. Right this way,
> nget. I'm holding it open for you so it doesn't hit you in the ass on
> your way out. You go and I'll be right behind you. Ladies first.
>
> Jim McNamara
Jim You were the one who was leaving,the sooner the better.

--
nget

February 9th 05, 06:56 PM
nget,

I respectfully refer you to my latet post to you in "Jimmy Mac and
others time to quit".

Jim McNamara

nget
February 9th 05, 10:32 PM
Wrote:
> nget,
>
> I respectfully refer you to my latet post to you in "Jimmy Mac and
> others time to quit".
>
> Jim McNamara
You know the drill by now Jim take the door that says"EXIT"

--
nget

February 10th 05, 02:28 AM
nget,

I wasn't put on God's green earth to live up to your expectations or
to follow your direction. You know the drill by now. The more you dig
in the spurs, the more the horse bucks ... cowpolk. Had you responded
reasonably to the post I referred you to, we'd no longer be talking and
I'd have been gone, but I guess you didn't realize that.

Jim McNamara

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home