PDA

View Full Version : More Ed Gin ****

Edward Dolan
February 14th 05, 05:48 AM
"More Ed Gin ****" will be my standard reply to his each and every post. It only takes me a split second to say it and it says it all. Any of you who are too stupid to know what is going on here had best be gone.

What is going on here is the destruction of ARBR. Tom Sherman, consummate coward that he is, does not give a damn about what happens to this group, so why should I. Ed Gin is of course a criminal. He violates every rule and regulation of newsgroup posting. He steals and he lies. What else do you have to know about him. Anyone here who wants to know about Ed Gin only has to read what Jim McNamara has had to say about him over the years. Nget has got his number too. The rest of you need to wise up.

"More Ed Gin ****" says it all, so it is all I ever have to say.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

nget
February 14th 05, 05:55 AM
More of the same Ed Dolan ****.

--
nget

Edward Dolan
February 14th 05, 05:56 AM
"nget" > wrote in message
> More of the same Ed Dolan ****.

More Ed Gin ****.

Edward Dolan
February 14th 05, 06:02 AM
"nget" > wrote in message
> More of the same Ed Dolan ****.

More Ed Gin ****.

monkey see monkey do
February 14th 05, 06:11 AM
"Edward Dolan" > wrote in message

> "nget" > wrote in message
>> More of the same Ed Dolan ****.
>
> More Ed Gin ****.

More Ed Gin **** from Ed Dolan

Edward Dolan
February 14th 05, 06:24 AM
"monkey see monkey do" > wrote in message

> "Edward Dolan" > wrote in message
>>
>> "nget" > wrote in message
>>> More of the same Ed Dolan ****.
>>
>> More Ed Gin ****.
>>

> More Ed Gin **** from Ed Dolan

More Ed Gin ****.

nget
February 14th 05, 07:00 AM
Edward Dolan Wrote:
> "More Ed Gin ****" will be my standard reply to his each and every post.
> It only takes me a split second to say it and it says it all. Any of you
> who are too stupid to know what is going on here had best be gone.
>
> What is going on here is the destruction of ARBR. Tom Sherman,
> consummate coward that he is, does not give a damn about what happens
> to this group, so why should I. Ed Gin is of course a criminal. He
> violates every rule and regulation of newsgroup posting. He steals and
> he lies. What else do you have to know about him. Anyone here who wants
> to know about Ed Gin only has to read what Jim McNamara has had to say
> about him over the years. Nget has got his number too. The rest of you
> need to wise up.
>
> "More Ed Gin ****" says it all, so it is all I ever have to say.
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
Looks like I pushed someones buttons Ed.Lets see, do you think it has
something to do with the Chicago gang and thier circus act.They are
angry because they know they are a sideshow for all to see.

--
nget

Fred
February 14th 05, 07:16 AM
Dolan,
When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?

Fred

nget
February 14th 05, 07:31 AM
Fred Wrote:
> Dolan,
> When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?
>
> Fred
You're really too dumb for words Fred.

--
nget

Edward Dolan
February 14th 05, 07:38 AM
"nget" > wrote in message

> Edward Dolan Wrote:
>> "More Ed Gin ****" will be my standard reply to his each and every post.
>> It only takes me a split second to say it and it says it all. Any of you
>> who are too stupid to know what is going on here had best be gone.
>>
>> What is going on here is the destruction of ARBR. Tom Sherman,
>> consummate coward that he is, does not give a damn about what happens
>> to this group, so why should I. Ed Gin is of course a criminal. He
>> violates every rule and regulation of newsgroup posting. He steals and
>> he lies. What else do you have to know about him. Anyone here who wants
>> to know about Ed Gin only has to read what Jim McNamara has had to say
>> about him over the years. Nget has got his number too. The rest of you
>> need to wise up.
>>
>> "More Ed Gin ****" says it all, so it is all I ever have to say.
>>
>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>
> Looks like I pushed someones buttons Ed.Lets see, do you think it has
> something to do with the Chicago gang and thier circus act.They are
> angry because they know they are a sideshow for all to see.
>

> --
> nget

Even so Nget, but this is the sort of posting that will kill any newsgroup.
I can't wait for it to die. It will end up with Ed Gin and I just posting
"More **** ...". The world ends with a whimper, not a bang.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
February 14th 05, 07:39 AM
"Fred" > wrote in message
> Dolan,
> When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?
>
> Fred

More Ed Gin ****.

Fred
February 14th 05, 05:29 PM
More of the same smelly shiit from Ed the Great Asshole Dolan

Fred

From: "Edward Dolan" >
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:39:01 -0600

"Fred" > wrote in message
> Dolan,
> When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?
>
> Fred

More Ed Gin ****.

February 14th 05, 09:18 PM
Drop the first 2 letters (Fr), and you reveal the true identity of the
author. Yep you guessed the last name ... GIN

More monkey crap from the chump chimp ex-Monkey Islander who has
transfromed A.R.B.R. into a stagnant cesspool

Click "show options" and then "Show original" to vew the entire header

Telltale header of ED - The Impersonator & Sock Puppet - GIN

Jim McNamara

Edward Dolan
February 15th 05, 12:20 AM
"Fred" > wrote in message ...
> More of the same smelly shiit from Ed the Great Asshole Dolan
>
> Fred

More Ed Gin ****. Anyone but me notice how Ed Gin is losing it. Pretty soon
he will be using nothing but sexual innuendo.

All these posts are being saved and will be forwarded to his newsreader
service by Jim and me. Any others care to do the same. Forging email headers
is criminal. He belongs in prison.

> From: "Edward Dolan" >
> Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:39:01 -0600
>

> "Fred" > wrote in message
>> Dolan,
>> When are you going to overdose and do us all a favor?
>>
>> Fred
>
> More Ed Gin ****.

Fred
February 15th 05, 12:48 AM
More Ed Gin **** for old Ed No longer center of ARRB attention Dolan.
--

Fred

nget
February 15th 05, 01:09 AM
Fred Wrote:
> More Ed Gin **** for old Ed No longer center of ARRB attention Dolan.
> --
>
> Fred
You're going nowhere Fred,try not to drink too much tonight.

--
nget

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home