has today's CBS show already aired?
EG

Ellen G
July 20th 03, 09:59 PM
Ed-D wrote:

> "Ellen G" > wrote in message
>
>>has today's CBS show already aired?
>>EG
>>

> who knows? more importantly, who cares? I'm waiting for the replay on OLN
> tonight.

can't stay up that late and since I already know the outcome, why bother?

thanx for taking the time to answer the ?

Michael
July 21st 03, 12:59 AM
Not terrible. It was like a 10 minute OLN recap unnecessarily extended
to about an hour. The pictures are very good.

M.

"Raptor" > wrote in message ...
> Ellen G wrote:
> > has today's CBS show already aired?
> > EG
> >

> I thought it wasn't bad, if you're totally ignorant of bike racing. But
> I only caught the last half or so of it, which was all summaries. If
> there was any syrup, I missed it.
>
> --
> --
> Lynn Wallace http://www.xmission.com/~lawall
> "I'm not proud. We really haven't done everything we could to protect
> our customers. Our products just aren't engineered for security."
> --Microsoft VP in charge of Windows OS Development, Brian Valentine.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home