PDA

View Full Version : the Beloki factor.

Callistus Valerius
July 20th 03, 08:46 PM
It seems to me that when Beloki was in there, it helped Lance. His Once
team would help USPS keep order so it would be just a battle between those
two. And as long it was those two, Lance would win. But with Beloki out,
the whole thing has gone into chaos.

Ed-D
July 20th 03, 09:08 PM
"Callistus Valerius" > wrote in message
> It seems to me that when Beloki was in there, it helped Lance. His Once
> team would help USPS keep order so it would be just a battle between those
> two. And as long it was those two, Lance would win. But with Beloki out,
> the whole thing has gone into chaos.

That's one way of looking at it. Another is to say that if Beloki hadn't
crashed Lance would be third behind him and Ulrich.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home