PDA

View Full Version : whoah!

henry
July 21st 03, 03:33 PM
I can't take much more of this excitement!

Erik van Leeuwen
July 21st 03, 03:36 PM
Ullrich will regret his Tourmalet attack.
Today Lance can win the Tour... can he win the stage? I think Chavanel will
break.
Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :-) BTW Is there a
test on adrenaline??

"Robert Oliver" > wrote in message

> "henry" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > I can't take much more of this excitement!
>
> I'm too young to have a heart condition, but I think I'm getting one!

Robert Oliver
July 21st 03, 03:39 PM
> Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :-) BTW Is there a
> test on adrenaline??

Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with
equipment problems. A virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative
tactics :)

Corey Green
July 21st 03, 07:52 PM
"Robert Oliver" > wrote in message >...
> > Theory: this fall was planned to boost the adrenaline :-) BTW Is there a
> > test on adrenaline??
>
> Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with
> equipment problems. A virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative
> tactics :)

I am sure the family break up was planned to go along with it as well.

David Ryan
July 22nd 03, 07:11 AM
Raptor wrote:

> Corey Green wrote:

> >>Yes, a very clever way to make his opponents make him think he is weak with
> >>equipment problems. A virus, a few crashes, dehydration...very creative
> >>tactics :)
> >

> > I am sure the family break up was planned to go along with it as well.
>
> Behind every great (white) athlete is a blonde hottie.

Lots of Black ones too.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home