PDA

View Full Version : web site address change

Vilmar
February 25th 05, 09:39 PM
Due to a change of service provider, my website dedicated to my
cycling travels across the US and down the Pacific coast plus my
personal adventures in Antarctica, Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand
has changed to:

vilmar.barking-moonbat.com

If you like to read a cutting edge blog, please try:

www.barking.moonbat.com

Thanks!

Vilmar

Mark Leuck
February 25th 05, 10:56 PM
"Vilmar" > wrote in message

> Due to a change of service provider, my website dedicated to my
> cycling travels across the US and down the Pacific coast plus my
> personal adventures in Antarctica, Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand
> has changed to:
>
> vilmar.barking-moonbat.com
>
> If you like to read a cutting edge blog, please try:
>
> www.barking.moonbat.com
>
> Thanks!
>
> Vilmar

The actual link you posted too me to a search page, it should be the one you
hand-typed

vilmar.barking-moonbat.com

Vilmar
February 26th 05, 02:51 AM
Mark,

Sorry but I do not follow what you are saying. Do I have a link to
your site wrong? Where is it and what should it be?

Vilmar

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:56:12 -0600, "Mark Leuck"
> wrote:

>"Vilmar" > wrote in message
>>
>> Due to a change of service provider, my website dedicated to my
>> cycling travels across the US and down the Pacific coast plus my
>> personal adventures in Antarctica, Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand
>> has changed to:
>>
>> vilmar.barking-moonbat.com
>>
>> If you like to read a cutting edge blog, please try:
>>
>> www.barking.moonbat.com
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Vilmar
>>

>The actual link you posted too me to a search page, it should be the one you
>hand-typed
>
>vilmar.barking-moonbat.com

Mark Leuck
February 26th 05, 03:43 AM
The www.barking.moonbat.com took me to http://www.iquicksearch.com/

The link you intended is the first one

http://vilmar.barking-moonbat.com/

"Vilmar" > wrote in message
> Mark,
>
> Sorry but I do not follow what you are saying. Do I have a link to
> your site wrong? Where is it and what should it be?
>
> Vilmar
>
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:56:12 -0600, "Mark Leuck"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Vilmar" > wrote in message
> >>
> >> Due to a change of service provider, my website dedicated to my
> >> cycling travels across the US and down the Pacific coast plus my
> >> personal adventures in Antarctica, Australia, Fiji, and New Zealand
> >> has changed to:
> >>
> >> vilmar.barking-moonbat.com
> >>
> >> If you like to read a cutting edge blog, please try:
> >>
> >> www.barking.moonbat.com
> >>
> >> Thanks!
> >>
> >> Vilmar
> >>

> >The actual link you posted too me to a search page, it should be the one
you
> >hand-typed
> >
> >vilmar.barking-moonbat.com

Vilmar
February 26th 05, 12:18 PM
AHHHHH! So sorry. I am such a dumbass! It should read:
www.barking-moonbat.com

(a dash replaces the dot between barking and moonbat)

I will correct with anoither post later.

Thanks!

Vilmar

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:43:56 -0600, "Mark Leuck"
> wrote:

>The www.barking.moonbat.com took me to http://www.iquicksearch.com/
>
>The link you intended is the first one
>
>http://vilmar.barking-moonbat.com/
>

>"Vilmar" > wrote in message
>> Mark,
>>
>> Sorry but I do not follow what you are saying. Do I have a link to
>> your site wrong? Where is it and what should it be?
>>
>> Vilmar
>>
>> On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:56:12 -0600, "Mark Leuck"
>> > wrote:

>> >The actual link you posted too me to a search page, it should be the one
>you
>> >hand-typed
>> >
>> >vilmar.barking-moonbat.com

Google