PDA

View Full Version : One more day in the mountains!

Gary
July 21st 03, 04:09 PM
Wow! And one more day in the mountains to come!

Nick Burns
July 21st 03, 04:14 PM
"Gary" > wrote in message
> Wow! And one more day in the mountains to come!

Yeah but the finish is way too far from the mountains to allow a time gain.

Nick Burns
July 21st 03, 04:15 PM
"Gary" > wrote in message
> Wow! And one more day in the mountains to come!

Yeah but the finish is way too far from the mountains to allow a time gain.

David Ryan
July 21st 03, 04:21 PM
Nick Burns wrote:

> "Gary" > wrote in message
> > Wow! And one more day in the mountains to come!
>
> Yeah but the finish is way too far from the mountains to allow a time gain.

Here we go again :)

JTN
July 21st 03, 05:59 PM
what the hell are you talking about. the tour is over.....
do you think armstongs team couldn't pull back anyone in the distance from
the second climb to the finish? its all over save the time trial.

"Gary" > wrote in message
> Wow! And one more day in the mountains to come!

Gary
July 21st 03, 06:21 PM
In light of this year's tour, nobody would be wise to count their
chickens......
However, I am pulling for Lance. Just still nervous.

JTN wrote:

>what the hell are you talking about. the tour is over.....
>do you think armstongs team couldn't pull back anyone in the distance from
>the second climb to the finish? its all over save the time trial.
>

>"Gary" > wrote in message
>

>>Wow! And one more day in the mountains to come!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home